Users Online Now: 2,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 699,907
Pageviews Today: 1,228,462Threads Today: 525Posts Today: 8,819
02:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Therapist clears out mental hospital with ho'oponopono. Find out how and begin today.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message UPDATE: 9-20-17

I started using the Ho'oponopono prayer a little differently about 4 years ago. I changed it to unity:

We are sorry; Please forgive; Love all; Thank all.

Lately, I have not felt entirely comfortable with the whole, "I'm on my knees asking for forgiveness." So as of a few weeks ago, I am now using the prayer as follows:

LOVE ALL, THANK ALL! (repeat as necessary)

I believe this serves all better for the time we are perceiving.

So LOVE ALL, THANK ALL, and Peace and Love to you!! -Dawn.

**Power to the People!**

I am so sorry.
I beg your forgiveness.
I love you.
Thank you.

dogpilechorusdogpile

Ho’oponopono (videos below)(modern version) is a belief that our minds are running on either “inspiration/creation” or “memories/data.“

Our “problems” are simply memories/data replaying in the subconscious mind.

Dr. Ihalekala Hew Lin worked at Hawaii State Hospital for the criminally insane from 1983 through 1987. As Dr. Hew Len would move through the ward, he would ask himself: “What is going on in me that I am experiencing these problems?”

Dr Hew Len would continuously clean the memories in his sub-conscious mind that would come up as he went through each patient’s file, looking within himself at what came up, and what he needed to let go of. When he arrived at the hospital every one of the seclusion rooms were occupied with violent patients, but as he let go the memories and feelings in him, within a year and a half, all of the seclusion rooms had been shut down, and patients were starting to be able to take care of themselves.

Knowing that all memories are shared, Dr Hew Len worked on whatever was going on in him that he experienced as the criminals being the way they were. As Dr Hew Len asked Divinity to erase those memories, he got clear, the patients got better, and over the four years that he was at the hospital, many of the patients went home, and eventually the ward was actually shut down.

Dr Hew Len points out that that a major problem with therapists is that they keep thinking that they are in practice to save people, when actually; they are in practice to get clear themselves. Dr Hew Len says that as we heal the memories that we share with other people, those people get cancelled, and people just get better.
[link to whatishooponopono.com]

“Imagine the mind is like a canvas, and on that canvas of the mind is painted a stain, and that stain is a memory.” – The stain is left there on the sub-conscious mind, and when it gets triggered, it replays a past experience.”--Dr. Hew Len

THERE ARE 9 VIDEOS. THIS IS #1

Footnote: I have listened to these videos several times. I resonate with what he says, except the part about why women get hot-flashes!! It's good stuff--enjoy!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP