Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Weird Dream last night!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had the most strange dream last night, I was floating in the air looking down on a city, all I remember was this city was very clear looking - light colours and it had a steel bridge going into it, next thing a part of the earth rose up, just like pulling out and holding up a plant and seeing all the roots.
people were falling off this part of the earth that had risen off the ground and others left on the risen earth were trying to oush backwards amongst each other to stop falling off to.

next thing I remember was being down on the ground near to the bridge looking directly at the city... this city had one major sky scraper thats all I can honestly say I could remember seeing as the focal point of this city, then I was surrounded by shallow water on the ground, ahead of me was some deep water that people were swimming across the road to get to some higher ground, I thought about swimming across myself but hesitated... then the water started to recede and I distinctively remember saying in my mind ok now I can go across and not have to get wet... doom then the water came rushing back and I then began to panic as I looked left right up down etc and I had nowhere at all to go.. I felt it was a tsunami coming or like... then I woke up..... I get some weird dreams but this one is one I feel I need to share because quite maybe this could have been a warning... also note that before this dream I remember being in a car with my father and he said something about getting his trunks to go to the swimming pool, this felt odd today thinking about it because I aint seen him for over 10 years... could this be a ref towards the water/flooding/drowning in the next dream... a connection for me to make out?

Today I have tried to analyze this dream and try and connect everything to see if quite maybe I am having a premonition of such and my thoughts are is the earth rising and people falling off a sign of an earthquake of some sorts? and the water obviously is a connection to a tsunami or a result of something to do with the earthquake? and the part with my father talking about going swimming maybe a futher connection towards this? or this is most probably just a weird dream like always..?

from a young age I have always had a fear of water - esp the sea and have had dreams at that young age of water and concrete combining together and creating a state of chaos in my mind... like having my mind crushed but being aware of it.... then I'm awake and stressed because of this? Just thought I would share this weirdness with you all... wthread
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP