Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Would the BIBLE Survive 2012 and beyond
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When it comes to the bible(s)[plural], It is not short of follower's and believers. This we can all agree on.

Now bare with me on this- [cringing] Lets take some versus that I will choose myself. Here they are:

John 1:14 - "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth."

John 8:24 - "I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins."

John 10:30-33 - "I and the Father are one."

Couple more:

Matt. 14:33 - "And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, "You are certainly God’s Son!"

Joel 2:32 - "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

Now the bible is written by primitive men. Rather or not by the grace of sky bully..oops sorry guys..i mean God is up for debate. But not here, Not this time. What i would like to point out is this-

Lets take "John Sand Cheeks", "Matt Desert Dweller", and "Joel Doesn't Bath" [first,middle, and last names] And we will say John, Matt, and Joel are in their 30's and seemingly "normal" for the country they live in [country isn't important right now] and the year is 2012.

If they started saying the things that the orignal john, matt and joel did back in PRIMITIVE days.. WOULD YOU OR WOULDN'T YOU BELIEVE THEM?
Before YOU answer please consider the times we live in today. And please account for the reports of "rare" occurences that get reported and simply LAUGHED AT.
~UFO sighting
~UFO abduction reports and stories
~ghosts, spirits, and demon sightings and hauntings
~Bigfoot sightings
~Sumarian tablet findings
~many many others that I don't have time to list.
-----you get MY point------

Would the bible stand up against the PEOPLE of 2012 and beyond? Would you believe these men with the same bible stories of today? My opinion is NO.

kiss me Thanks in advance !
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP