Users Online Now: 1,703 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 524,116
Pageviews Today: 869,009Threads Today: 313Posts Today: 5,636
10:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Could the strange sky sounds be...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ...an alien invasion? To me this is the only thing that makes sense. If you had the ability to hide from someone you were going to conquer, wouldnt you get everything into place before you do? It would explain why the sound videos coming in are always from a new place and I have not yet seen any repeat visits to anyone by the sounds. Either they are all getting here at different times or they are being placed strategically in groups at a time. This would explain why some of the sounds have a repeating nature. Each ship/craft in the group arrives and is put into place. The slowing down of the craft is what we hear -it must be something that seeps over from the cloak or other dimension they are in. I had a vision/dream many years ago in which the planet was invaded. I didnt see how it started but I was living on the run as prey. I remember seeing large machines making similar sounds and all of us on the run felt like animals running away from their predator. I also remember seeing huge combines that were harvesting crops - they floated a few feet off the ground. Perhaps the Mayans knew from a previous visit when these outsiders were coming back. It is all speculation but the sounds are real, they have been going on for months and they are ina different place every time. We are like fish in the sea and these things come from above the sea, a place we know nothing about. In summary, prepare for Doom!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP