Users Online Now: 1,391 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 400,486
Pageviews Today: 642,521Threads Today: 184Posts Today: 3,220
06:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can Someone Else Verify That Im Not Losing My Mind? Or body..(dizzy, sick,etc)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been feeling very "out of sorts" for the past week, maybe longer.

I know I cant have the flu, I never leave my house except to go to the grocery store long enough to grab some provisions. (agoraphobia, hate being in crowds)

Dizziness, to the point of almost passing out..strange echoing in my ear..(sounds like Im in a cavern)..chest pains..rapid heart rate, then it goes down to almost stopping.

Im not interested in food, but have to force myself to eat so the stomach pains stop.

I actually quit drinking diet coke two days ago..that easy..Ive been a 6 to 10 a day diet coke drinker for most of my life. ( I just find it odd that I didnt want it anymore)

My face and body gets flushing hot, then Im freezing. I cant sleep at all ..I just lay there half asleep for hours..so frustrating.

Feeling like Im on the edge, like waiting for a bus at the bus stop..thats the worst part..strange anticipation that just gnaws in the back of my mind..I play silly games on the computer trying to make it go away..it wont let me sleep, think..but I cant put my finger on it.

What the crud is going on? Am I going thru the change of life, or are other people going through this.

I really hate to be a whiner, or one of those people that talk endlessly about their "conditions"..I dont want to come across as one of those people. I cant stand those people, myself..lol

I guess Im just looking for answers..hmmm?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP