Users Online Now: 2,028 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 538,056
Pageviews Today: 859,590Threads Today: 347Posts Today: 5,421
09:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NEW MADRID FAULT MEGA-QUAKE of 1812 200th ANNIVERSARY FEBRUARY 7TH 2012 FEMA QUAKE DRILL!!???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Holy Quake Balls Batman!

Thats right folks...

One of the 3 dates of the famous NEW MADRID fault quakes that hit Missouri 3 months IN A ROW was:

FEBRUARY 7th 1812 M 8.0

the other two were:

DECEMBER 16th 1811 M 8.1

JANUARY 23rd 1812 M 7.8

quite a coincidence that 1812 to 2012 is exactly 200 years

or iow, 12 for both YEAR dates or 1 month off/apart from the first quake in December of 1811.

funny FEMA has a drill on and around this Anniversary...
[link to www.shakeout.org]

gee, thats some good timing on their part eh?? LOL and if you think they don't know its the anniversary, you've been watching too many dancing with the stars episodes.

Now whether or not anything happens around that date to that type of seismic level, whats interesting is not just that February 7th is the anniversary for madrid, but how many have been warning about a major quake about to hit North America soon which some say could be around early february 2012?

yikes

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

anyone have any specs or number breakdown of quake activity this area over the past year? just curious after seeing that the other day.

i wonder if there's any connections as well to TWZ?

Thread: New Madrid Fault Line Earquake... FEMA Plans: Secret Note.....

Thread: HAARP TARGETING THE NEW MADRID FAULT!! ***PLEASE PREPARE*** UPDATED 5-11-11

and I suppose this is worth a bump as well now:
Thread: the ELNIN 9/11 2001 WARNING connected to ELENIN 11/9/11, and the NINth or ELEventh Month?? (Page 6)

-------------------------------------------------------------
PS. while i'm on the New Madrid subject... I think there's been enough examples of hollywoods predictive programming... but has anyone seen "superman returns" and the scene that shows the NAVY MAP of the USA underwater?

watch this and you'll see what i mean...way too coincidental and uncanny when you consider the context I've been talking about above...

some comments on this I found which were interesting....

[link to theintelhub.com]
"In the film “Superman Returns” aren’t parts of America submerged under the sea? And this is due to a terrorist i.e. Lex Luther?"

This is a U.S. Navy Map of a possible future. Id love to know their reasoning behind it too. Why dont we try and contact them?

May 17, 2011 at 3:11 PM
Alex & WTF,

If you think about it,, the reasoning behind the map of the northern midwest is that they plan on “Blowing” the area of Yellowstone park which would give you reasoning behind that area of America being placed in an underwater scenario.

With the help of HAARP, they can and likely will, cause the yellowstone time bomb to become a major volcanic eruption and if you review the maps in topographic format, this area, in the event of a Yellowstone eruption on a massive scale would look very similar to the one the US NAVY came out with.

Thread: The 212 NIN3 11 SYZYGY SUPER QUAKE, TSUNAMI WARNING MEGA-THREAD (Page 11)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP