Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Golden Dawn of a New Day - The People of Changes are us
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Golden Dawn of a New Day - The People of Changes are us
By Edward "Maggador" Alexander

Email-Contact:[email protected]

Websites (under construnction, coming, or somewhat up an running): [link to www.AscendingTimes.com]
[link to www.OgozOrder.com]
[link to www.Co-Creators.net]
[link to www.PleiadianTalk.com]
[link to www.AmericanAtlantis.com]

-Please note: AscendingTimes.com will be completely renewed and add forums and social nettwork possibilities as well as a portal to finding important news, and often directly there exclusive first before anywhere else! We are working with lots of great guests and some side-hosts to mak this go great! We just need to stand more united , together, and speak out in one truthful and honest non-sensored and non-governmental/illuminat etc connected place . I have several websites at my disposal intended for such use, see list above -

Great thing that the Source of All Creation, The Grand Architect of the Universe, God as many calls it, and then others uses countless pointless names on that which is always giving us exactly what we want and desire. It is all so easy when we just know the rules of the game. Act your life fully out in the way you really wish it to be, and soon you're truly living the way you act. Everyone are responsible for themselves and what happens to them, no expceptions, no excuses, the Law is the Law and Universal and magnificent when understood and truly experienced. May the best of LightT & ShadowS be with you, always, and make you shine pure and free above this prison world of false gods and masters. They are falling, as they know, and we are establishing different events and situations and direct work that pushes away the negative polaity og the world and truly brings forth the true Positive polarity - For you ALL soon to start seeing around you, hearing in the news, and see highly prominent people of the world unite and speak out in public of the secrets , mind control program, ordrers and societies and how they tie in, the bankers , yes a FULL and complete FALLDOWN for the few still trying to grab their greedy dirty lixard fingers to their value! IT Is TIME NOW, AND WE ARE THAT TIME.

So, as the title pretty much explains on its own, this work is about the betterment of Mankind, Society , Governments, state of the World, how we can all help each other, assist each other take care of each other, be friendly with everyone else, be kind and polite, show respect to each other, go together strong, proud and with honor and true Freedom, Liberty, As free Man and Woman - meaning that we the people, as Free, are able to DECIDE exactly HOW we want to LIVE our lives and do with them, what we want to do in our spare time in private locations , no matter what anyone else would say about that, as long we do what we do in private locations, freely, where everyone involved are in agreement, without needing the worry of some cop sneaking his eye up behind the sniper hole ready to bust you for something extremely ridiculous - and instead just make problems for you, for him (he wont exactly gain much points by your or yours) and society as a Whole where little coppers are around in any bush, often 5 of them sitting on top of each other trying to keep their balance and not make a fuzz of themselves, and they are just waiting to jump down on some guy who may just have mumbled a few angry words at another guy, or they thought his cell phone was a gun, and got 10 cops more down from the trees and bushes to kick his face and beat him senseless before even asking him politely and gently and calmly if he could carefully just show them his phone, and tell why he was angry at his friend.

Thats just some of the things and crap and events going on here in this world I and many others are working to put a real definite STOP to, and end to all the TYRANNY around us every day and every where we walk.

Governments, are as obvious corrupt as a dollar bill is nothing but a fake paper printed as they want giving the illusion it got some value for us to slave for. Its just good for the ass in reality, if you knew how all those papers suddenly gets all that value and who runs it all.

There is really so much more I could say and need to be said, but this is basically what it boils down to:

A TRUE GOVERNMENT IS A GOVERNMENT THAT FIRST IS BROKEN DOWN BY ITS PEOPLE, COMPLETELY DESTROYED AT ALL ITS LEVEL, ALL ITS EMPLOYEES FIRED AND GONE! UNLESS OF COURSE NO GOVERNMENT IS IN EXISTENCE BEFOREHAND AT ALL, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT WHICH IT IS AND THUS THIS NEED TO BE DONE. NOT THROUGH VIOLENCE OR TERRORISM OR WEAK WAYS LIKE THEY USE THEMSELVES; BUT THROUGH DEEP RESEARCH INTO THE FILTH AND SKELETONS OF ALL THE EMPLOYESS; GET AS MANY AS POSSIBLE EITHER GET FIRED; LEAVE ON THEIR OWN; OR EVEN BE SENT INTO THEIR OWN JAILS FOR WHAT THEYVE DONE TO US ALL.

No, I am VERY serious about this. The GOVERNMENTS truly NEED to FEAR ITS PEOPLE, because the GOVERNMENTS, are supposed to be here FOR US, and OUR help and assistance, NOT for their OWN SELFISH GREED AND SECRET AGENDAS!

We are a group of people, working more or less in secret, as a form of opposite of the darkness, the balance that needs to be in harmony - we are what creates that harmony of the balance - and we are now working harder then ever to tune it back towards it correct placement.

Of course, something this will not take place in a day, though one can always hope, it will likely take at least some years for it all to properly first fall down and collapse around the World, and this will happen at different paces in different locations of the World, and depending on how corrupt and perverted the different leaders, governmental institutions, presidents and everyone involved have been. Of course, some of them ARE good, not EVERY SINGLE one is an asshole, that would just be a ridiculous thing to try even state since governments are not just one small shady bunch of cigar smoking guys in grey suits and hats, but an immensely large multilevel organization that goes down so deep that it is almost hilarious really, when you understand it and manage to see how it all works, it is really wild to put it that way.

And yes I'm aware of the fact that the majority of you reading this, already know most of it, since you after at least me and my work some and thus probably got a fair hand into all the so called "conspiracies theories" of the net.

The REAL POINT IM TRYING TO PUST FORTH HERE, is THIS:WE are incredibly MANY - THEY, are incredibly FEW! WE CAN CRUSH THEM LIKE ANTS VIRTUALLY ANYTIME WE WANT IF WE JUST DONT LET THEM CONTROL US! BREAK FREE FROM YOUR MINDS THAT ARE SO TRAPPED AND EXPERIENCE YOUR INNER REAL TRUE SELF!.

GOVERNMENTS DO NOT FALL DOWN BY THEMSELVES; EXCEPT WHEN THEY GET SOME GOLDEN INTERVENTION SUCH AS A REAL NASTY STORM TOTALLY RUINING THEIR BUILDINGS AND SO ON.

So, the choice is very simple:

1.)EITHER YOU ARE A LOUSY COWARD JuST SITTING THERE ON YOUR ASS AS ALWAYS; WATCHING YOUR BRAINWASH MACHINE, WHO DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOURSELF OR OTHERS OR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS AND THEN HONESTLY YOU DESERVE TO GO WITH THE REST OF THE GANG.

2.)THIS IS THE OPTION FOR THOSE WHO ARE REAL HONORABLE AND REAL DECENT MEN: OPTION 2, is of course the One I'm trying to get into action here.

NOW THIS OPTION 2 GOES AS FOLLOWS: GET UP FROM THOSE CHAIRS AND SOFAS AND WHAT NOT YOU ARE SINKING DOWN IN! GET RID OF THE TV! I DID 5 YEARS AGO AND ITS BEEN A TRUE BLESSINGS!

THEN THE MOST IMPORTANT PART REGARDLESS OF YOU ACTUALLY THROWING AWAY YOUR TVs OR NOT: GET PEOPLE TOGETHER THAT ALL ARE WANTING THIS JUST LIKE YOU! IT IS EXTREMELY EASY THESE DAYS SPECIALLY THANKS TO INTERNET AND SUCH! SO HOW DO YOU GET ABOUT MEETING EACHOTHER? WELL ONE SIMPLE WAY IS DIRECLTY THROUGH ME HERE!! ANOTHER ONE IS TO COPY THIS MANIFESTO HERE, AND ADD YOUR CONTACT INFO FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NEW WORLD THAT WE ARE ENTERING VERY QUICKLY! SIMPLY COPY THIS MESSAGE AND SEND IT TO ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE YOU ARE ABLE TO THE MORE THE BETTER SINCE IT IS AFFECTING ABSOLUTELY ANYONE GETTING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE; REGARDLESS IF THEY MANAGE TO UNDERSTAND IT. ALSO ITS POPULAR WITH BLOGS THESE DAYS; SHOW ME THAT YOU CAN MAKE OL' MAGGADOR PROUD HERE BY BLOGGING SOME ABOUT HIM TO SPREAD THIS MESSAGE, OR EVEN BETTER MAKE SOME COOL VIDEO BLOGS AND VIDEO MESSAGES BOTH HERE, YOUTUBE, AND ANY PLACE FOR SUCH!

I EVEN ENCOURAGE THE MORE PRODUCTIVE AND HANDY OF YOU TO MAKE SOMETHING REALLY NEW, COULD BE FOR EXAMPLE A SHORT MOVE OR ADVERTISEMENT, A WEBSITE DEDICATED TO THIS, AND SO ON! THAT WOULD ROCK; JUST CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW!

THEN IS THE NEXT STEP , ONCE YOU HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TOGETHER IN EACH TOWN, OR CITY, OR STATE OR WHAT: START UP WITH STRIKING AND FIERCE DEMONSTRATIONS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ALL TIMED AT THE SAME HOUR AND MINUTE THROUGH SOME OF YOU WORKING AS CORDINATORS.

LISTEN; I AM NOT EVER NEVER ADVOCATING ANY FORM OF VIOLENT DEMONSTRATION, BUT DEMONSTRATIONS WHERE YOU SPEAK OUT YOUR RIGHTS; AFTER ALL YOU DO HAVE YOUR RIGHTS TO SAY EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO NO MATTER HOW MUCH SOMEONE MIGHT DISLIKE THAT - SUCH AS A COP! IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK FREELY SO IF YOU SIMPLY SPEAK AND HE ATTACKS YOU REMEMBER THAT HE WAS THE ONE BREAKING THE LAW AND NOT PROTECTING THE POPULATION AS IS HIS DUTY! INSTEAD HE WENT OUT AND HURT THE VERY CITIZENS HE IS SUPPOSED TO PROTECT! AND THEY DO IT EVERY DAY! SO IT IS ENOUGH IT IS TRULY TIME FOR THIS TOTAL MADNESS OF THE WORLD TO STOP - IN PEACE! NOT IN GREAT FIRE OR DESTRUCTION. BUT FOR HARMONY AND BALANCE IN THE END; WHERE WE THE PEOPLE WILL BE THE ONES LEFT; LEADING THE NEW COMING WORLD!!

THUS WHAT I AM SAYING HERE, IS INDEED TO CREATE MASSIVE DEMONSTRATIONS COORDINATED AND PLANNED TOGETHER AS ONE - AS THE NEW MAN!

HOW TO PLAY OUT THE ACTUAL DEMONSTRATIONS CAN VARY AND DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION AND SITUATION ETC:

SOME EXAMPLES I CAN THINK OFF - OTHERS PLEASE DO ADD MORE HERE AS WELL AS OTHER SUGGESTIONS; TIPS; INPUT AND ANYTHING AT ALL:

1. FAIRLY STANDARD "MEGAPHONE" DEMONSTRATION - BUT NOT ONLY ONE GUY FLYING AROUND SPEAKING SOME HERE AND THERE IT NEEDS TO BE DONE PROPERLY, I SUGGEST AT LEAST SOME GOOD ACTUAL SPEAKERS IN A CAR TO DRIVE AROUND WITH AND PLAYING MESSAGES LIKE THIS: FEEL FREE TO USE MY OWN IF YOU WANT; I HAVE PLENTY ON VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND CAN ALWAYS RECORD MORE FOR THOSE INTERESTED. ITS A GREAT PLACE TO GET OUT A MESSAGE; USED IT MYSELF WITH FAIR SUCCESS AND REACHED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD IM HAPPY TO SAY IVE HELPED IN DIFFERENT WAYS. I MIGHT MAKE A VIDEO VERSION OF THIS IMPORTANT MANIFESTO MESSAGE AS WELL. I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO DO THE SAME AND MAKE IT VIRAL SO THAT IT GETS OUT FOR REAL

IT IS THE TIME NOW, IF YOU SIT MORE ON YOUR ASSES NOT DOING ANYTHING, YOUVE LOST AND NOTHING WILL MATTER. HOWEVER; IF YOU DO SOMETHING; GET UP AND FOLLOW MY ADVICE HERE, YOU ARE PART OF HISTORY!! YES, WE WILL BE HISTORY, THE NEW LEADERS OF TRUTH AND HONESTY!

There is of course much to take into consideration for something huge as this, much more than just protests and etc, but the aftermath, what to do, how to keep in touch, how we'll stay together as friends and people and so on, but I'm positive and always hope for the best and usually thats what I GET

What I'm really hoping to ACHIEVE and CREATE with this message here, is MORE understanding, as YOU are completely and utterly responsible to tell your fellow men and women about the things you know are going on! Your friends and family specially needs to know! So please do yourself, me, and all the rest of us the simple favor I ask which is this:

Spread this message to as many people you feel like, or can handle, the more the better of course, but even 1 is better than none. Copy it freely as you want and post it absolutely ANYWHERE you feel like, including in streets if you want to make it like a sort of Truth-Poster to get around - contact me at [email protected] before such graphical and special editing and usage though thanks.

This is the ongoing work, started by me, and I know many others are doing both individually and independently which is great as its growing.

Thus saying "started by me", only refers to when I started my own individual work, other people have done this long time before me obviously so its not about

I thank you in the end deeply for having taken your time to read this letter, and I do hope you will act one it and do something now that it is your time.

So with this said, this marks the true new real Good Elite fight to the public and the whole world against the Evil Elite. We hereby declare, that we as noble men, honest, credible, trustworthy, kind, gentle, helpful, and in any other way will do good deeds towards all and bring more of our inner secret world out to the public who now are ready for a glimpse into the Dark Truth of Existence and its Sinister Leaders.

PLEASE NOTE THIS MANIFESTO WILL AND MUST BE UPDATED AND RENEWED CONSTANTLY, BY A FEW ELECT OF THE HIGHER ORDER INCLUDING MYSELF: OTHER BROTHERS, SISTERS, SORORS & FRATERS WHO KNOW ME AND WOULD LIKE TO BE OFFICIALLY LISTED AS PART AS THIS NEW MOVEMENT PLEASE EMAIL ME URGENTLY AT [email protected] AND YOU WILL BE LISTED (WITH LINK TO OWN SE) IMMEDIATELY! I HOPE TO HEAR BACK SOME SUPPORT FROM MANY OF YOU, BOTH ONES OF YOU ALREADY PUBLIC, BUT FRESH NEW FACES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME SO SHOW US YOU YOU GOT IT AND ARE READY TO WIN THIS ANCIENT WAR!

With all the best , in eternal Love, Life and Light to all:
Edward Maggador Alexander
[email protected] / www.AscendingTimes.com / [link to www.youtube]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP