Users Online Now: 1,317 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 282,277
Pageviews Today: 375,622Threads Today: 109Posts Today: 1,690
03:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Big Japan quake, 7.7 Earthquake in America, and others I dreamt of last night.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay so I'm just putting this here as a record. If it doesn't happen then in all honesty I'll be glad. If it does then I'll have 'evidence' here. Probably just a dream - most are!

Last night I dreamt I was going to Japan, but as I was on the plane I realised I wasn't meant to be going there, because I knew I could potentially die in an earthquake there. Something or someone caused the plane to make an emergency landing and I didn't get there. Then I saw a map with the quake on like the USGS.

I don't remember the size now, there were several squares, I remember thinking one was either a 6.2 or 6.9, or a 7.2 or 7.9. I think I thought of Tohoku too, so it may be in the same region as last year's 9.0 was.

I can't remember if I saw a new map now, but I could see a 7.7 (specific magnitude) quake had happened in America, the best I can describe the position looked like somewhere between or around California, Phoenix, Tucson and Mexico.

Also, I don't know if this was on a new map, but I saw two or three 9.0 earthquakes in different locations. At first they were higher, like 9.2 and/or 9.1, but revised to 9.0. Thinking back now, it's like my mind is blank to their location. I know the one had a 8.0 and 7.0 after/fore shock. I'm pretty sure they were both in the Ring of Fire as this is where the focus of my dream was. Both were out at sea. I have a strong feeling pointing towards the East / North East of Australia (Vanuatu, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Kermadec Islands etc) for one 9.0, and another I think (can't remember) may have been off the West Coast of America (I think I remember thinking about Oregon in the dream). I am aware that both of these regions would be capable of such quakes.

In the dream, people were not taking the 9.0 quakes seriously. And I was looking for a different quake on the map too. I think possibly I may have been seeing 9.0's as a flashback to the 2011 Tohoku quake I mentioned earlier.

I don't think these could happen at the same time, especially not all close together, so I think if they do take place, they may be in the same year or so, but not in the same week.

When I woke up, I genuinely was confused for a while as to whether I was remembering a quake that had just recently happened in Japan, or whether it hadn't happened. That's the only reason I'm posting this (Japan quake at beginning of dream). If I had to say look out soon to anywhere it would be Japan, but due to the frequency they get strong quakes, it's probably bound to happen soon anyway. As for everywhere else, I guess you could say highly unlikely (which is good).

But then again, I also dreamt I dug two ponds, and was talking to a guy who was doing experiments in it to find out about our body temperature and sweat regulation using beetles. Someone also cooked me pizza with some giant foot-long prawns/shrimps as a side.

I have dreams all the time. Some mean something but a heck of a lot don't. So don't let this worry you if you do believe in this stuff, it's just here for the record. Try to remember that if it's going to happen, me saying it or not saying it won't make a difference.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP