Users Online Now: 2,023 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,554,769
Pageviews Today: 2,581,694Threads Today: 1,031Posts Today: 18,310
11:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm a mountainbike man and car drivers are ASSHOLES,ask me a question if you dare!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday I was biking in the woods of Germany.Very nice to be in nature and NOT destroying our world with gasoline!Not getting FAT because I do something else than pressing my right foot on the gas pedal!Because I RESPECT EVERY hiker NOT pacing by with highspeed...braking with respect and to have a nice chat with them!

I NEVER go on streets that are allowed over 30Km/h because I don't want to stress German(FUCKING GERMAN) car drivers,and by the way my health!!Please note that we in Germany think we are the fastest and coolest drivers on earth because we have Mercedes,Porsche and BMW,HAHA!Just take a look how Germans drive on the Nürburgring Nordschleife(the most craziest course on this planet,and no you americans and the rest of the world have NO clue how SICK this course is!Every thursday is open fore everybody EVAN WITHOUT a licence!Look how we fucking Germans drive cars,yeah like ASSHOLES.Many crashes with people and their shitty cars.There is even a curve were spectators are camping ONLY to see whos next to crash,stupid germans!

The streets here in G are like WAR!!EVERY fucking man,and even woman,thinks he is Michael Schumacher(yeah that asshole guy that is the King of F-1 racing.Same situation on the roads of FUCKING Germany!!

Now back on topic.

I was like OK the sign is red for cars so I can cruise downhill with NO FUCKING German asshole in my back,a road with 50Km/h max.But wait,all of a sudden there was some guy in my neck,pushing me in a rediculous situation/curve were he NEVER could pass me!But wait,he did it!I was like W T F?!?

Haha,now I was serously PISSED and catched this bastard on until the next red sign,haha!

First thing I did was spitting at the car window,pulling my middlefinger up and made comments like "pull the window down so I can FUCK YOU OK?"

Now I thought it was a man,NOOOOO,it was a woman.

I told her that if she did harm to me I had done herm to HER BIG TIME!!No comment from her,mayby she was pissing her pants right now.Yeah,that was the only good reaction NOT to comment anything because I was RIGHT and she was FUCKIN wrong!!

Stupid Germans,so stupid...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP