Users Online Now: 2,023 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 666,872
Pageviews Today: 1,151,225Threads Today: 368Posts Today: 7,415
11:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help Needed, Advice- my priest says Im possessed.... occult, supernatural, lightworkers, demons
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A priest at my church (Anglican) told me yesterday that I am possessed. I asked her if maybe it could be more opression but she was adament that I had a demon inside me and needed specific prayer (exorcism). She has gotten to know me quite well over the course of 8 months odd and has been helping me to find God.

I want to give you some background Information about myself and my experiences with the occult, lightworking and possible demonic encounters.. But it will be a longish story..
So the basic questions for those of you who dont want to read it all is..

Q: What is the difference between demonic opression & possession, as in what are the different symptoms for each type?

And

Q: Just because someone has had a lot of experience with the supernatural, lightworking and occult, does that mean, if they have some symptoms, its definitely a demonic opression or possession? Can people who have experienced, and do continue to experience these things, just be regular people?
I know if you have some symptoms, it doesnt mean you are possessed, but things Ive looked up seem to say that if youve had experience with the occult etc, then its more likely?

I guess.. Im asking because I dont think Im possessed. Of course, I would say that.. but honestly I dont think I am.. maybe Im opressed or maybe nothing.. I dont know.

I'll give you some information on my background..

I was brought up as an atheist/spiritualist. My parents divorced when I was 4 and I had a very unhappy childhood including a mail order filipino step mother, a rich workaholic non existant father who used to threaten me and was very controlling. A complete neat freak. I was a loner and I was an overweight child, finding love in food.
I did not have many friends and was ridiculed at school.
My mother was the opposite of my father, spiritualist, hippie, messy, very free in her lifestyle. I embraced this as a child and found living with my mum easier than when I was at dads.. my parents had dual custody and I spent 2 weeks at each house.

My mum was a spiritualist. She read tea leaves, she is also psychic, very very accurate in her readings!! Even to me now I know she is 99% accurate. My mother remarried and when i lived at her house for the 2 weeks i embraced spirituality.. I learnt reiki, we used to see spirits in our house, 1 in the garage he looked like a man used to be there when you opened the door and dissapear almost instantly... at 1 part in the house where all the doors meet we all used to see spirits walk past out the corner of our eye... we'd all look at each other and be like.. did you see that.. and we all had..

My mum used to also do i think its mediumship? She talked to spirits and they would tell her about the people she was doing readings for.. and she also let spirits come into her body. One time at a spiritualist festival I was in the audience while she did it... she went into a meditation and when she opened her eyes they were brown.. (her eyes are blue).. her posture changed, and her voice.. soo deep.. and different .. if it wasnt her face I would have said it wasnt her... her whole body changed.. and when she spoke it was in another language.. nothing i knew and nothing ive ever heard before. My finace says it was demonspeak.

1 incident I had stays with me forever as well.. after I had learnt reiki.. I was about 10 or 12.. i used to have pet mice and my friend was over at my house and we noticed my mouse had died.. i took him to my mum, really upset, i think she had her friend there to, maybe the girls mother... anyway, mum said to me.. maybe you could reiki it...? So i did.. in front of them all... and it came back to life.. if i hadnt seen it for myself, i would say its a lie... I swear it happened and im so so glad i had witnesses otherwise I would have said it never happened, but my mum still says she remembers it too and the lady and my friend.
Now a 26 year old woman... I love to research the occult and supernatural and bringing something back from the dead... thats a big thing.. as a child i thought it was great, my mouse was alive, but now.. its necromancy! I dont know what to think.

Growing up I continued to see spirits and be involved in that kind of world, i met alien abductees and more.. I saw mum do things.. i saw things myself.. I can predict future events sometimes altho it is rare, and I can often read peoples minds and know things about people I see.. With my friend Steve we play a game where I guess the numbers he's thinking in his head.. and I always get them right, up to about the 5th or 6th one.. then it fades..

Now Im older I have some bad dreams too.. and i feel a presence sometimes. Also, Ive seen shadow people.. there was one in my bedroom about a month ago.. my finace had gone to sydney to see his parents so I was home alone and I was trying to sleep... I opened my eyes in the darkness.. and the shape was darker than the darkness of my room... standing beside my bed... that night I also heard noises coming from the other end of my house.. My finace and I hear these now and then..

Another time I saw a shadow person was about 3 years ago when we lived in Sydney. I was going to sleep again.. the room was very dark.. couldnt see anything.. black.. I opened my eyes and across the bed came a shape, not like a person this time but a dark blob.. it came right over me and I was paralysed.. or maybe just too scared to move I dont know.. and I was terrified.. after about 1-2 mins it went away and i shot up, turned the light on and told my fiance.

My cats often look and see things that arent there too..
and they even chase them..
We have gone ghost hunting before.. taken tours of old gaols at night and captured many orbs in my photos and felt things..

We have also seen ufo's... not up close.. but lights like stars that chase each other around the sky, then wizz off and dissapear..

We had a poltergeist in our house.. the radio turned on in the kitchen while we were in the loungeroom... things on the fridge then fell on the floor.. we'd get up and put them back.. and then when we sat back on the couch.. it would fall off again.. things would dissapear and be found somewhere else.. lots of weird things.. my fiance did an exorcism on the house and everyone in it.. and it stopped.. but he's not a priest.. so..

Recently, I started going to church- about 8-9 months ago.. my fiance has always been religious, he was brought up catholic and wanted to be a priest, but also wanted a wife and family and now he's older he's found the anglican church and we love going together. I am still an atheist/agnostic.. something like that.. I dont believe in God, but i follow the bible, i love church and I like reading the bible.

Oh also, when i was about 10 mum "gave me" an invisable friend to sit on my shoulder... a little red devil.. called red wing. I never thought anything of it until yesterday.. she also gave me a bird called the blue bird of happiness..

Im trying to give you as much info as I can to help you make an informed answer.. If I think of anything else I'll post it..

Oh.. sometimes on Sundays, altho I love church when Im there I feel that I dont want to go and I get very stubborn and determined and hostile towards my fiance. Because he wants to go and wants me to go with him.. Ive heard that that could be a sign... once I get there I love it tho.

Oh also.. Im fully able to enter a church without any bad feelings, I wear a cross, i can hold crosses, i put holy water from a catholic church on me yesterday and non of them have any effect.

Thanks for your time and help.
Kat

Oh another thing I thought of.. there so many.. but another poltergeist one.. i was home minding my little sister.. at dusk i closed the wooden slat blinds on all the windows in the loungeroom and left the room to help my little sister or something.. and when I came back in the lounge, the blinds were all open.. i asked my sister if she had touched them and she hadnt.. she couldnt have anyway cos I was with her. noone else was in the house.
Things like this hapened all the time at mums house.. see spirits everywhere.. feel them.. etc.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP