Users Online Now: 2,144 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,483,660
Pageviews Today: 2,469,484Threads Today: 989Posts Today: 17,618
11:04 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A small message to christians of ALL denominations..its time to get REAL or STFU!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Read it ALL and THINK about it before you comment...have a real good chew on it.

Everything christians say and do is either done in FEAR..of what God will do to them if they dont grovel and bow through threats of eternal sadistic torture..OR..its done selfishly..with their own glory and reward in mind...or its done from BOTH motivations..usually BOTH.

In each case they only and ever LOVE THEMSELVES..either trying to earn a crown..or dodge the torture chamber..

IN BOTH cases..they could not give a flying fuck about people..OR God....only and ever THEMSELVES!

THAT is why they are all stinking lying self decieved arrogant hypocrites..and THAT is why I will never ever set foot inside a church again.

Maybe there will be far more "Sinners" in heaven (IF there is one)than "Christians" simply because they were at least HONEST and not greedy self righteous lying bastards!

It all boils down to THIS simple fact...

If you leave this world and anothers life has NOT been improved or helped while you were here...THAT as far as I am concerned is what God..IF he is real..would take into account. NOT what you beleive or what church you go to.

In the end it all comes down to..

DID you make a difference for GOOD in someones life UNSELFISHLY without any ulterio motives..like trying to win brownie points from God or whatever?

I love people..because they are people..NOT because Im trying to win points with god.

I am not even 100% certain there IS a God at all..but even if I was certain I would NOT change my life to please him..as that would be FALSE..dishonest..like behaving yourself just because someone is looking.

Your TRUE self..if the self you are when NO ONE IS LOOKING!

Take God out of the equation..take hell and threats..rewards of heaven..all that stuff..and see just WHO you really are when you have NOTHING TO GAIN by loving people..

THEN we will see who REALLY has love.

Because...

All we see day after day from "Christians" is pride..hate for eachother..arrogance..spite..elitism..anger...always looking down on others...

Goes like this...

HOW to be a chriatian....

1)First ya have to say a sinners prayer.

2)Then you have to go to church three times a week(At least)..each time giving ten percent of whats in your wallet to the fat dude up the front who drives luxury cars and lives in a mansion.

3)Then you have to learn to hate everyone else thats NOT a fundie or following certain LAWS and such...seeing them as doomed and not worth your trouble to love or help or feed..as ALL your time and money gets dedicated to the fat greedy pastor up the front..and your obsession with keeping laws and days and crap..LOVE is NOT in the equation..just LAWS..do's and don'ts...people NO LONGER matter.

4)After a while you have to learn to HATE all other fundies or denominations with a PASSION and see THEM as wrong and DOOMED as well..if they so much as disagree with your denominations view on what day to worship..or what to eat..or the rapture debate..or even if adam had a belly button. (Ive seen churches coime apart over this..seriously)

5)You also must LOOK like the world...dress like the world..act like the world...set your church up to look like a rock concert hall..and fornicate and divorce and sleep around with all the women in the church..all the while condemning others of the world who do this. In short..you have to be as CLOSE as possible to what the world IS..but EXCUSE all your "Sins" with the "Im not perfect..just forgiven CRAP"

After doing all of this..THEN..you just might..according to THEM..be worthy of heaven.

THEN...if you do what THEY do (FORGET what they SAY..if you DO what THEY do)..you will feel offended by simple truths like this....

I remember reading in there somewhere where Jesus was having trouble with the puffed up pharisees..who JUST like todays modern so called "Christians"..were giving him a hard time over “doctrinal” issues..and he said to them..something like..

The drunkards and the prostitutes and the tax men swindlers will get into the kingdom before you.

From what I can ascertain from it..its the ORDINARY "Sinners" who Jesus was referring to who would be more WORTHY of the kingdom then the pharisitical religious ones of the day.

I suppose its because its better to be an HONEST sinner than a DISHONEST lying saint in the end.

There is no way on earth one can live "as rightous as possible" or keep laws and ordinances or be "GOOD" because it is IMpossible.

Anyways..I thought Jesus was supposed to BE the rightousness of the saints..NOT the saints "TRYING" to be rightous..because its IMpossible to be so AS a human being..

I know..I tried..it just does not work..CANT be done..and trying to BE rightous just turns you even more into an arrogant pride filled self rightous shit who cares ONLY about themselves and their "Works"

Ive read enough of the bible to get the gist of what Jesus was saying..HE was no fool..he knew what he was talking about.

But the pharisees of his day are the same bunch of shitheads we see today...always trying to be "Good" and other assorted CRAPS like that..like that neim777 person..so damn OBSESSED with law and works and crap that he cannot even see his own arrogance and hate.

Id rather just be plain old me..and live my life witout hurting anyone..helping where I can..JUST BECAUSE its the RIGHT thing to do..NOT because ill get a crown or avoid torture if I DONT.

I could care less if I live forever or not..to be honest I am NOT interested in eternity..I could care less about having a crown or a bloody throne to "Judge angels" an crap..who NEEDS it?

From what I can tell from revelation the people WITH crowns spent most of their time throwing them at the feet of God because THEY KNEW they did NOT deserve them and ONLY had them cause HE GAVE them to them..they did not EARN them.

I dont care if I get one or not..I dont even care if God IS real or not..all I know is I have a HEART..always have..and I also know I am full of the same old human condition as anyone else..and I am HONEST about it..I even swear..why?..cause im human..and a "Sinner"...though I dont swear much..I still do it. What of it?

Who is HIGHER than me??..who is LOWER than me?..NO one...we are all THE SAME..human beings..who feel..who bleed..who grieve..who live..who die..who have joy..or sorrow..who create life..or end it..

WE ARE ALL ONE!...so all these self righteous arrogant pricks can go take a flying leap..sick of their CRAP..as I am sure..GOD TOO would be.

Let em keep fooling themselves..

If they cant fool a swearing but honest sinner like ME...they will CERTAINLY not fool GOD!..IF he is real.

WHO condemns me except those stinking pharistical self righteous pricks who pride themselves on telling everyone else how DOOMED they are all the time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP