Users Online Now: 2,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,099,676
Pageviews Today: 1,988,091Threads Today: 877Posts Today: 15,286
10:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wake up sheeple and read all the good news I am posting here! See my 10 bolded comments!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to the2012scenario.com]

(full article in above link, I will quote excerpts)

Taking off the blindfold

Removing the Shackles, March 3, 2012

I want to explain to everyone what is going on right now all across our planet. This is not going to be an easy task, as much of what I have to say is going to shatter beliefs and the preconceived notions of how our world works, on all levels, and the shock of it might be so profound that many will refuse to believe it.

My comment: It is only shocking to the close minded.

I’ve been posting articles daily to my friends about the arrests that are taking place and about the massive Banker resignations that are sweeping the world right now. I’ve been posting these things to sort of warm people up to the truth that’s about to be disclosed to the world- a warm up so that when the announcements start to happen , people might not be quite so shocked by it all. As of yesterday there have been 116 banker resignations that we know of and about 90% of them have happened in the last two weeks. And believe me: none of these bankers have suddenly resigned because they have decided to find another job! This is one of the first major signs of what’s about to happen.

My comment: Me and others have been talking about the ongoing mass arrests of the elite! It is good news for us, please ignore all the fear mongering!

Our Mainstream Media (MSM) is NOT telling you the truth. About anything. The media is used to control us, to tell us what to think, to tell us how to feel, and most importantly to manipulate the population into doing what they want.

My comment: Until all the elites are gone, turn the TV off and read only the comics and weather.

The second most important thing to know is that the MSM is used for “debunking” any truths that do get out and to deny and make fun of any “conspiracy theories” when the truth does get out. Suffice to say, if it’s labeled a “Conspiracy Theory” it’s almost guaranteed to be true.

My comment: This is why we need to keep an open mind and do not automatically raise the BS flag. They are "debunking" UFOs so this should make any open minded person extremely curious because something is being hidden.

The biggest “conspiracy theory” out there, one that they go to huge lengths to make fun of and to desperately try to debunk is the New World Order/Illuminati/black hats/dark cabal theories. This is NOT a “theory”. It is an absolute truth.

My comment: Take a look around at how messed up the world is. I have and I wondered why and I now know. The world should be a wonderful place to live in!

My friends, we are about to witness a massive change that has never before been seen in our world. They are currently on the cusp of the launching of a new global economic initiative that will end global debt and return us to a commodities based financial system.

My comment: Kiss the fiat debt bubble bye!

There are several groups involved and several “Prosperity Packages” that will be launched very, very soon. These packages will end global poverty and end the serfdom and slavery that has been imposed on us by a group of greedy men intent of owning and controlling everything.

My comment: NESARA very well may be true. I do find it curious that there is so much attempt to label it a "scam" or a "hoax". Again, keep an open mind and wait a few more months.

One of many important factors of this global economic change over is the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. At the same time that the IQD is revalued well over a hundred other currencies will also be revaluing.

My comment(question): What will happen to all those who didn't buy Dinar? Will they still benefit from their own currency RV? Will they be able to exchange fiat money for silver/gold backed money?

Along with the Prosperity packages there will be full disclosure- disclosure of the atrocities that have been committed by these men over the last 200 years. Information will be released about advanced technologies that will free this planet from the toxic petroleum/nuclear/chemical wastes that are destroying us. Patents that have been locked away by the US government and labeled a “danger to national security” will be made public and will be put into production.

My comment: This makes alot of sense, do you really think the elites would share their best technology with the sheeple? I thought not! Various sources place the advanced technologies(ET derived?) at 20-100 years ahead! I really look forward to robots that will do our jobs for us so we no longer have to work! Also robogirls(that look/act human) to love us lonely men!

The last thing I want to say is that we need to overcome the fear. The governments are continuously promoting fear and hate and distrust. There is a very good reason for that. They need to keep the population living in constant fear so that they can control us. THE WAR WITH IRAN AND/OR SYRIA WILL NOT HAPPEN!!! We have assurances from the highest authorities that it will not be ALLOWED to happen.

My comment: You hear this guys? Stop the fear and warmongering threads! Stay positive! hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP