Users Online Now: 1,913 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 487,498
Pageviews Today: 774,387Threads Today: 317Posts Today: 4,783
08:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject is your pinel gland being activated?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A few days ago I was falling asleep then I thought I might I might aswell just sleep so I closed my eyes then I noticed I could see shapes as I kept on looking I started seeing images like I was watching a black and white movie, I kept on watching and focused more where the 3rd eye is located then all these colourful shapes started flying all over the place and then as I watched all of this happen it suddenly felt like I was going through some type of tunnel and It felt like something was sucking my 3rd eye (I felt a lot of pressure on it, it was either giving it energy or draining it) and it sounded like a dentist drill when it was happening,

after that all I could see was the night sky (this was during the day) so I opened my eyes to make sure it wasn't night.

The exact same thing happend again (except for the night sky) a few days later since now I know when you are in a relax state if you close your eyes and concentrate where your third eye is you will see beyond the pitch black and start seeing things.

So the second time I went through that same tunnel, felt the same pressure and heard the same drilling noise but this time there was some type of wall(portal), I was able to go through the wall (it felt very weird) I didn't completely go through the wall but I knew there was something beyond the wall but I wasn't sure if I wanted to find out so I just opened my eyes.

I know it probably sounds crazy but if you get really relaxed close your eyes and focus on your 3rd eye I feel there's a lot of things we can learn from this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP