Users Online Now: 1,197 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 362,182
Pageviews Today: 478,376Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,095
04:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject expose the shapeshifting reptilians in our government and on tv?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in America and I'm so tired of the government just making new laws that completely takes away the rights of the people and helps them only. After thinking and thinking and thinking about why humans would want to hurt others humans,i have recently found info that proves to me that the major part of the government and tv /movie actors are reptilians and if they r not then most of them r controled by them. I also think these things r linked in with the illuminati and some type of dark energy/power . I would love to actually talk to people that can give me a better outlook on this whole reptilian shapeshifter . Idont believe in heaven and hell but i now for sure their are good and bad forces and these reptilians r only thier to use humans for sex, slaves, and food.maybe this is where the stories of reptiles taking over area 51 and being able to do deadly research on unwilling humans,the us government let them do it ,in return they were giving advanced technology to american armed force who where already controled by evil humans that only cared about mass murder,money and control . the crazy part is years ago i heard of David dIcke ,but never really put alot of thought into wat he was saying , "reptiles walking around like humans , this guy is in on the disinformation"! This guy really knows what the hell he talking about this shit is real and these soulless things put thier symbolism all over the tv and movies , tv is thier main tool in desensitising the kids and making them not have any sense of reality.humans have to stop them and thier way of keeping us dumb and s
laves, and wat happened on 9/11/2001?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP