Users Online Now: 1,563 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 76,234
Pageviews Today: 105,055Threads Today: 30Posts Today: 461
12:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The TPTB would be crazy to ever think about shutting this web site down.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Think about it! Key word here is "THINK"

This web site is one of a kind and there is no other like it. I believe this web site is one of the largest "THINK TANKS" ever created.

What you have here Trinity is an "Information Gold Mind" for the TPTB.
This place not only gets the information before the MSM but, it is even "Authenticated" from everyone's participation in gathering up the facts and analyzing it before the Mass and Shills.

The debates here make our election days look like a 5 year old girls tea party with all her stuffed animals!

While some will disagree and say that is the exact reason why the TPTB would shut this web site down, I believe it is the opposite,

Here is why:

Within the high ranks of government you have two forces working to bring one another down. You have those that are for the people and those that are for the people doing their dirty laundry for them.

You and I both know that TPTB visit this site on a daily bases and even hire people to scan through all the post. They use the information they gathered from here against each other.

Have you ever notice the things debated on this web site eventually reach the MSM.
They take our hottest topics and throw their own twist and propaganda to it to please their own and lure more suckers in.

So you see, this web site gives both sides the tools to work harder on convincing people that there is nothing to see here.

banana2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP