Users Online Now: 2,398 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,181,605
Pageviews Today: 1,973,249Threads Today: 814Posts Today: 14,118
07:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mega Volcano Active Now near surface in Antarctica , Proved !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Mega Volcano Active Now near surface in Antarctica , Proved !

... and warning about earthquakes to come now .

We all know about the Yellowstone dormant Mega Volcano but how about one on Earth that is active and seating at the thresh-hold of surfacing ?

I saw its Picture first in 1994 on a Satellite photos generate map of the Earth ( if they still print it you better call Now : 905 – 795 0110 , by WorldSat International inc. , Box 224 , Malton PO, Mississauga , Ontario , Canada , L4T 3B6 - right , I do NOT do business with them ) .
The exact name of the map is ' The Earth by WorldSat , A New Satellite View , of the World with Shaded Relief ' .
However , if you'll order it and not to waste your money , I suggest to ask them to check for this feature ( the Mega Volcano ) if is Still in the scan ( they could have delete it under Orders , keep in mind that NO scans that I've seen since have this feature ... ) .

On that map , positioned on the edge of Antarctica and aligned vertically with the east coast of Brazil , you can see Clearly the volcano Caldera from which a 'tail' came out .

The Caldera , as I measured it using the map scale , is 300 by 400 Kilometres , Read that again and find a map to have an idea how huge that is .

The 'Tail' that clearly emerged from the caldera is some 250 Km long and some 25 Km wide pointing away from the shore .
I interpret that 'tail' as a channel dug by water when the Mega Volcano erupted , melted the few Km of ice above it and caused a torrent to discharged over the edge of the caldera .

Now , hold on your panties and take a look at this focusing on the above mentioned Position of the Mega Volcano ( Edge/Coast-line of South Pole/Antarctica , aligned vertically with the east coast of Brazil ) :

[link to discover.itsc.uah.edu]

Do you see that yellow blob with red in the middle standing Out from the rest of the shore line ? THAT'S IT !
Now you can Compare its size with known features on the map ...

Is there since I first started looking daily at the AMSU site , at least 4 years ago .
Did you HEAR ANY Scientists MONITORING IT ?? Me Neither !

Also , if you heard about Larson B ice shelf that dropped in the ocean a few years ago , well , it was located just down the coast line from this Mega Volcano .... could it be that the ice at the ground level may warm up just enough to start melting and lubricate the bottom of the glacier ? ( The ice pressure would help the heating too ) .

In every HD TV documentary I watched in the last four years about Antarctica , None addressed this Mega Volcano ! 'Kudos' to our Trustworthy 'scientists' !
I can NOT let my Family Depend on them ...

Sure enough and Shocking , if you look at Google Earth and ANY other sat pics you'll be shocked to see this 300 X 400 Km feature ... VANISHED since 1995 !!! Thank you Google and the plethora of corrupt 'scientists' !

I am saying AND Posting it because if this Mega Volcano erupts we can kiss Good-Bye most of the Southern Hemisphere ( for sure New Zealand and half of Australia ) .
The microwave radiation emitted right now show Clearly that this Mega Volcano is uncomfortable close to the surface , should I spell this further ...

On March 20 ( 2015 ) the Vernal Equinox occur , the first day of Spring in the Northern Hemy , which means the day and nights in both Hemispheres will be equal , which means that the metallic Magma dense Ball will be more evenly dispersed following the Equatorial Bulge , therefore putting more pressure along it , hence a higher probability of Lubricated Earth Quakes (EQs ) , usually between 6 and 7.5 approx , occurring in the Equatorial Belt .

Look along the Equator swath and see the potential danger spots :

- South Japan ( Tokyo Bay )
- Indonesia and Philippines
- New Zealand ( North Island )
- Bolivia , Brazil , Chile , Peru , Argentina , Uruguay
- Mid Africa
- Middle East , Iran , Afghanistan , Egypt
- Caribbean , Haiti , Cuba , Guatemala , Mexico , South California

But once the winter settles in the Southern Hemisphere together with the Pressure Point of the Magma Core , the danger is not gone : the Lesser pressure on the Northern Hemisphere and the rest of the world will cause a re-settling of the Earth crust causing Much more stronger and damaging EQs , the lubricated Snapping ones , 8 and above in strength in the Northern Hemisphere ...

The Solutions are not what you would expect immediately , yet existent for the long term at :
[link to therecipeforanation.wordpress.com] , mind and future shocking !

Of course , winter in the Southern Hemisphere is also the most likely season when the Antarctic Mega Volcano will erupt ... ( BUT there will be some warning for us , the plebes : ALL of the Antarctic scientific Stations will be suddenly Evacuated !! ) .
As the tectonic activity will start going up in the Southern Hemisphere , let me state here for the Record that according to the pictures I have seen on March 2010 and 2011 , both showed Half of the Size and Intensity of the Antarctic Mega Volcano as it is today , March 20 , 2012 .

[link to discover.itsc.uah.edu]

See the scan above now , make a copy and come back in June/July to see it all change to hot microwave radiation coded in yellows and reds EVEN THOUGH at that time Antarctica will be in the Middle of Winter at minus forty Celsius !

The UPN demonstrates that the Universe can only have phenomenons that can happen in Fluids , hence Waves , Vortexes and their Harmonics ( amplifiers ) .
This demonstrates that increase Solar activity can Only mean that Harmonics are occurring Now Hence Gravity wakes/waves will also Vary ACCORDINGLY , hence Stronger gravitational forces will occur for now , resulting in the Response by the Earth magma and crust as volcano , earth quakes and oozing magma from the tectonic cracks at the bottom of oceans that warms up our weather .

Learn how to Select your Leaders and the Political Platforms to make sure you and your families are in Good hands instead of being deceived , see how is done at [link to therecipeforanation.wordpress.com] , future shocking .
Warning page end .
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP