Users Online Now: 1,509 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 342,830
Pageviews Today: 548,640Threads Today: 169Posts Today: 3,230
07:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject International incident alert! 2 American homosexuals arrested for sodomy in Dominica.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ROSEAU, Dominica (AP) — Two California men on a gay cruise of the Caribbean were arrested Wednesday in Dominica, where sex between two men is illegal.

Police Constable John George said police boarded the cruise ship and arrested the two men on suspicion of indecent exposure and "buggery," a term equivalent to sodomy on the island. He identified the men as John Robert Hart, 41, and Dennis Jay Mayer, 43, but did not provide their hometowns.

George said the men were seen having sex on the Celebrity Summit cruise ship by someone on the dock.

The two were later charged with indecent exposure and are scheduled to appear before a magistrate Thursday morning. If found guilty, they could be fined $370 each and face up to six months in jail.

The ship carrying about 2,000 passengers departed Puerto Rico on Saturday and arrived in Dominica on Wednesday. It departed for St. Barts without the men, who are being held in a cell at police headquarters in the capital of Roseau.

[link to news.yahoo.com]

As some of you may know, I've been doing research into the homosexual community recently to better understand their harmful agenda. My research leads me to believe that the homosexuals in question committed this public sex act on purpose to further their cause.

They knew they would get arrested and it would draw attention to the fact that there are still countries with sodomy laws on the books. Their hope is that the liberal politicians in America will condemn Dominica as archaic and backwards and tell Americans not to vacation there thus forcing Dominica to accept homosexuality.

It's pretty much a form of blackmail when you think about it.

(I will admit that there is a chance that these guys were just committing sex acts in public for the hell of it because homosexuals seem to like to do that as well.)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP