Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nuclear Thorium Battery
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why is it that the American and Russian governments are using a battery that can safely power our cars for over a decade without a single recharge! At first I thought this might be a hoax or a clever ad to grab my attention, but after spending only 30 minutes on Google, I realized where there is smoke there is probably fire! Here is the link that ignited my curiosity...

[link to open.salon.com]

Then I started following the links in the article These incredible batteries are very compact and can be made in any size, and one inventor ran his entire house for over a year on a battery the size of a shoebox (Google "Dimitri Petronov", "inventor," "Battery") and American inventor used his battery to power a car for 13 months before he disappeared. See this link...

[link to peakoil.com]

Then I read the Zimbio link in the National Science Foundation link and realized the U.S. Navy and NASA have been using this battery for over five years already! This is exactly what the world needs to eliminate coal plants and reduce global warming. I found references to the battery being used in satellites and "super long range torpedoes". I think this battery would do the world a lot more good if we installed it the 4 billion cars an trucks driving around than inside a few hundred torpedoes that may never be used.

I then found a link offering a $10 million reward for a plasma battery and when I followed the link, I discovered the inventor's family have not heard from him in over a year. Like the internet links, he also just disappeared. Apparently a Harvard genius professor was writing about this technology as far back as 1998 (Dr. Khanna).

Why does this have to be such a big secret? What the heck is going on? This battery should be in every cell phone, every laptop, every car, every truck, every ship, every home etc. Just think what that would do for the air we breathe and our environment in general.

Scientifically, plasma is the fourth state of matter, a mix of gas and liquid and plasma energy is exactly what is contained in a lightning bolt. There is enough electric power in a single lightning bolt to power a large city for 6 hours.

I don't believe governments are serious about climate change and clean energy technology when I realize this technology has been available for years and yet hidden from public perception. Instead useless, outdated, expensive, prehistoric garbage like wind and solar power is presented in its place.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP