Users Online Now: 1,419 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 95,014
Pageviews Today: 154,765Threads Today: 57Posts Today: 933
01:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have an Uncle Story- In other words I have no links to back this up. But posting it anyway.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK, it's not actually about my Uncle, but my brother.

He's in sales and his job is to take clients out to lunch. Yesterday he took out six men who were all in banking. Out of the blue he asked them how many sitting at the table either had an AK, or an AR, and every banker sitting there had one or the other and at least 5,000 rounds of ammo. One guy even said that if he had the money he would build a bunker. Now don't get me wrong, these aren't presidents of banks, or anything like that, these were heads of local banks, or finance people within the bank.

The funny part was they were all with their dates or wives for the evening, and the ladies at the table he said didn't even acknowledge what the men sitting there had just talked about. So, AK's and AR's and stock piles of ammunition, and the women sat mindless?

He asked them why they felt it necessary to have such weapons, and they all chimed in, have you not seen what's going on?

My brother is a little bit of a prepper, as much as he can on the salary he makes, but he just wanted to hear it from them.

Anyway, take this story for what it is. I don't have links, I don't have recorded conversation, and you are receiving a story from a guy who hides behind the name Godfrequency, and said he has heard this from his brother who told him about it, and I was never there and wasn't involved in the conversation, so dismiss if you will, but I thought I would pass it along, just because I found it so telling.

You might ask some of your friends, and banker friends.

PS. he had this same conversation about 6 months ago with some of his clients in sales, and they too told him the exact same thing, that they were well armed, and had stock piled ammo.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP