Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Longing...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Desperation has been the theme for the day. Desperation and longing.
These feelings came full force, today, for some reason. So weird, because yesterday was so awesome and positive.

I just feel such a longing to leave this body. This weight that holds me down. This cage that traps me here in such a horrible world.

I do love this world, and can be thankful for all I experience here, but some days are just harder than others. Nothing new, though.

I long to fly. To travel to the ends of the world.
To live wherever I wish... in a place with no rules or boundaries to keep me caged.
Long to love and be loved, freely, without jealousy, anger, selfishness... and all those other lovely emotions getting in the way.
Long to explore and have fun... with no worries about money, jobs, or other meaningless material stuff.
Long to experience EVERYTHING I've ever dreamed about.
Long to feel oneness with others.

I'm thankful, because recently I've met a few other people who I really resonate with. Which hasn't happened for me a lot in life. So, yay for uniting with kindred spirits!

Thank you, life, for holding me close while I've been here. You always help me out, no matter what the situation. I'm grateful for Me (You) ... the One!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP