Users Online Now: 2,201 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,558,470
Pageviews Today: 2,266,418Threads Today: 614Posts Today: 12,632
06:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Californians Don't Know they Must Register Republican to vote Ron Paul.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was given false information by the registrar of voters in California. I thought I could vote Republican because of a new law that we voted for. Apparently not.

If you are voting Ron Paul and live in California, read this and re-register Republican.

Most Californians don't realize that they must register Republican in order to vote for Ron Paul in the June 5th primary. They are confused because they know that California just switched to Open primaries, but they do not know that they are open for everything EXCEPT the Presidential race, which is still Closed. (Even the Blue Republican video got this wrong at first.) So lots of people will be heading to polls to vote for Dr. Paul only to find that they cannot vote for him.

WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT to Californians that they need to Register Republican by May 21st in order to vote for Ron Paul on June 5th. And we need to continually encourage them to do so because for many of them it is ... emotionally difficult.

[link to www.dailypaul.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP