Users Online Now: 2,144 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 903,287
Pageviews Today: 1,505,154Threads Today: 614Posts Today: 10,721
03:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think my new boss astral visited me in a dream last night. Freaky.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In fact, it was more of a waking dream, and I saw this thing flying toward me - in color - and then saw its face floating around me, looking at me. It was bobbing around me trying to get into my thoughts, or soul, or my energy so it could figure me out. Or know what I know. I remember the bulging eyes, and the color, and they were kind of "sanpaku" with really loose eyelids.

So today I was in a meeting, & when my boss was talking, I suddenly recognized the eyes, and the look on her face made me think that she knew I recognized her.

Her physical appearance is what I would characterize, or profile, as being a witch from back in the old, old days (1200-1500's BCE)in Ireland/England. Frizzy, curly red or strawberry blonde hair, ruddy/red complexion, sometimes with freckles, sometimes without, brilliant blue eyes, but not pretty. And as they continue to incarnate in current/modern times, they retain those features, but don't really practice like in the storybooks. Rather, they are into new age stuff, astrology, astral travel, crystals, etc.

The face was hers. And for some reason this is what my gut is telling me.

Any intelligent insights?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP