Users Online Now: 1,679 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 428,708
Pageviews Today: 674,114Threads Today: 257Posts Today: 4,122
07:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WOW! WHAT HAPPENED HERE? OUR LADY OF ASSIUT EGYPT. UFO FREAKS STAND ASIDE.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Our Lady Appears in Assiut,
Upper Egypt
August 2000 - January 2001

Marian apparitions appears to millions of people in Zeitun, approved by Coptic Orthodox Church and recognized by the Vatican.

The Holy See has officially confirmed the apparitions at Guadalupe, Lourdes, Fatima, Pontmain, Beauraing, Banneux, and Knock. However, the vast majority of Marian apparitions cannot be confirmed because usually it is only a few people that see her. The exception to this is Zeitun, where thousands claimed to have seen her over a period of three years.

Okay this is going to freak you out.

Download this and watch all the video´s especially 5 and 6.

[link to www.zeitun-eg.org]

Just copy and past it in the search and hit go.

Watch these video´s first then go check out the web site for more.

[link to www.zeitun-eg.org]

This has got to be the strangest thing I ever seen. Beats the heck out of any UFO footage out there by a mile.

I have done some reading and it seems that it has been a long tradition in the Coptic Church of Egypt that Jesus was taken here as a child by Mary and Joseph to escape King Herods decree to slaughter all the first born males in Israel. So it was 2000 years later and this amazing event takes place. Just truly the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I´m sure alot of you will agree once you watch the footage. I think that this is something that the NWO doesn´t want us to see.

I did some further studying and found out that this was not the first time this happened in this place.
Back in 1968 to 1970 it also happened.
Here is a web site with the photo´s of this apparition of Mary at this event.

[link to home.ica.net]

If this thread doesn´t get BUMPED I will be amazed.

abduct abduct abduct
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP