Users Online Now: 2,013 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,870,752
Pageviews Today: 2,764,936Threads Today: 751Posts Today: 15,708
10:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Gospel of Grace, the Law, Jesus Words and Sauls words and the defining of 2000 years of Christianity explained
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Brothers and sisters in Christ, it is time to understand the true nature of law and grace, the 13th Apostle, and the formation of 2000 odd years of the Christian Church age and the gospel of grace.

Matt 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus had to fulfil the law to die without sin! Not to fulfil it so it was finished - that would be destroying the law.

When does heaven and earth pass away??
Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. (judgment of the wicked)
Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

The Lord just put it on my heart to make a series on this very thing:

Here is the full play list:
[link to www.youtube.com]

Time for all Christians to finally learn the truth about Saul, Paul, Balaam and the Gospel of Grace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP