Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An Interesting Take on the Nobody from a PTB Perspective
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I Have watched the rise of the nobody situation with a certain level of interest. The name itself has significance even though it was not the name used in relation to this incidence.
I have to say , there has been a lot said about how he / she is to be a beacon for humanity.. the new man against the NWO..
Well, if all that i have been told is correct , it either could go both ways or the true powers that be are actally on the side of humanity after all.
I was told that there was a guy, european that they have known about since before he was born.
From his birth , or possibly before , certain aspects of tptb have tried to influence his destiny. The belief was this guy could as much become the antichrist as he could become the new man saviour of the world.. that it was balanced very evenly.
A crazy part, that i do not know how it is known, is that even the deadly archetype archon type being who is a controller of this world even tried to take control of this person as a child. Tried to take him in some astral type realm and make him a creature of his own. For some reason this failed, even though he was able to capture him on many occasions. As he grew , he was even able to avoid the way this creature could take him in the astral.
They have watched him all his life.. and there have been miracle type situations from light and dark.. What some may call "callings" from the light and dark side.
Beings from both sides have been watching with great interest.
A certain part of tptb recognised that this could be a being that turns the duality into a singularity, and that not only is he the new man saviour of mankind , he is The New Man.. the joining of flesh and the immortal pure spirit / consciousness.. The alpha and omega.. the singularity of whole of mankind and beyond..
Just thought i would put this information out there. Make of it what you will.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP