Users Online Now: 780 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 152,335
Pageviews Today: 251,390Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 1,144
03:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rockin Rooster Chat Gives Liberal's A Bad Name With Their Censorship.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message MSNBC stream and chat room Rockin Roosters accuse Righties of intolerance but they are worse. I am an Independent so typically I get shit for not agreeing with the party line in ALL chat rooms but no Conservative chat room has ever kicked me out for my opinions,they I admit, at least respect free speech. Rockin Rooster makes me think Conservatives may have apoint when they call Democrats Commie's because if you say ANYTHING that those limp wristed punks don't agree with they will boot you out or ban you. Those bitches have the nerve to slander liberalism by calling themselves liberals. Liberalism may be clled many things but it can't be accused of intolerance. Both the Republicans and Democrats have become like stret gangs but those bitches are forgetting that us Independents are the NEW MAJORITY, Not them and not Ron Pauls Liberterians.

Also has anyone noticed how News chat rooms are going offline? MSNBC chat used to be easy to find but now it is locked down at Rockin Rooster who I think is controlled by MSNBC. It seems like the MSM(mainstream media)wants to inform consent sooo badly that they are refusing to let the political news chat rooms be accessed where they can't monitor and control. Let us know if there are any cable news streaming chat rooms out there both left and right. People have the right to debate in a democracy.

[link to blog.livenewschat.tv]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP