Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Need your advice
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My wife is telling me that she is not proud of me and she looking for the man she can be proud of.
We've had 17 years together and have a beautiful daughter of 8. We've had our ups and downs like other couples but most often she was on my case for not being the man/farther she want me to be. I don't dring but smoke. I kept telling her that she's got to accept me for the way I am and also shouldn't interfer with our daughter but we were always argu on that and carried on a normal relationship. Oh and BTW, I've always been faithful to her and never looked around. Always be there financialy etc...

Without warning or pre-discussion about how she feels she blently told last week that she's decided that she was going to look for another man who can make happy and have another baby with. She wants to break up.
I've told her that I am prepared to make changes in my life to give what she wants and to give me a second chance to prouve that what matters is my family above any personal needs, habbits etc.. Even therapy is a la carte to look into my chilwood and fix old broken paths in my soul.

We communicate and talk about this issue a lot as I am not accepting my faith and she knows that I won't go down without a fight (figure of speech) - Unfortunately, there is a guy that she's known seen they were teens and went out with him at one point. Anyway, this guys keeps coming back into the picture and has what she's looking for (I guess). I know him but don't have any confirmation as to why I've got a bad feeling about him.

What do I do?
Back off or fight for what's matters?
Find out what's really going on with this other guy without being too open about it?
If my gutt feel is correct - do I talk to him and ask him to back off until I get my problem sorted?

I don't have anyone to talk too as I wouldn't want our friends to know at this early stage.

Any tips would be great. I am emotionally frigile at the moment so please don't hit me too hard

Thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP