Users Online Now: 1,409 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 241,953
Pageviews Today: 390,291Threads Today: 151Posts Today: 2,576
04:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Biblical Tsunami Warning for May 20, 2012?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WOW! The Pleiades will be in alignment with the earth, moon, and sun on May 20, 2012.

[link to www.atam.org]

This caused me to do a search for references to the Pleiades in the Bible. I found one interesting scripture that seems eerily relevant:

Amos 5:8-9

He who made the Pleiades and Orion
And changes deep darkness into morning,
Who also darkens day into night,
Who calls for the waters of the sea
And pours them out on the surface of the earth,
The LORD is His name.
It is He who flashes forth with destruction upon the strong,
So that destruction comes upon the fortress.

This is a reference to the Pleiades which may be a hint about a date in the future.

Then this passage goes on to state, “Who also darkens day into night…” Is this a prophetic reference to the eclipse on May 20, 2012?

If this is a reference to a date (and that may be a reach), it goes on to state another event: “Who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out on the surface of the earth…”

Again, I know that this is reaching, but I have to wonder if this is a biblical prophecy – a tsunami warning for May 20, 2012? So what is "the fortress"? Is it a coastal city? Any thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP