Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Bride Is Not Ready Word of the Lord Pauletta Caylor 12-17-08
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My Bride Is Not Ready Word of the Lord Pauletta Caylor 12-17-08

The temporal will pass away, but that which is eternal will last forever and not pass away. Being tried as by fire is a testing of faith to bring it forth as pure gold. I then take the pure
gold and form it into that which I planned when I created it. Created for a purpose. You are in preparation for your destiny. Come unto Me and I will make you fisher of men, a teacher anointed by the fire of the Holy Spirit to speak the oracles of God with clarity and fervency. Even the smallest child can understand and take My hand.

Yes, it is true My Bride is not yet ready. She has been distracted by other loves. She has had fleeting moments of a fervent spirit with the embers breaking forth into a bright flame. But it quickly dies down when the cold, north wind begins to blow harshly upon her fire within. Soon the embers darken and a flicker of the fire is seen occasionally. I wish you were hot or cold, but not lukewarm. The days are coming soon when My
Bride will be shaken and run to Me and cling to Me. That which can be shaken will be shaken. Those who do know their God shall remain. They will run unto the hills. The refuge is found in Me for safety. Many hearts will fail them for fear. 9/11 events will not even hold a light up against that which is to come. America will burn once again—the natural and spiritual parallel. My Bride will stir herself up and begin to Walk by faith intensely not knowing what tomorrow holds. But, one thing she knows that she knows her God, mighty to save. Gross darkness shall cover the people, But they who do KNOW their God, King of Kings and Lord of Lords shall be saved. 2009, a year of walking by faith and not by sight Build yourself up on the most holy faith by praying in the Spirit. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing and hearing the Word of God. Faith will grown into water walker faith for miracles of restoration recreation, revelation, restitution and more. Men will see and KNOW it is God—Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Shalom, Jehovah Sidkenu. My people will be strong and do exploits because they KNOW Me their God. I am not a God of stone, a God of wood or a God that is inanimate. I am a God with all power. I am omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent. I am looking forward to the day I can bring My Bride home to My Son. Heaven Awaits with great anticipation and expectation for that day. Many would be lost because of lukewarmness. I have delayed until all is ready. Not all will hear the clarion call and move closer to me to diligently seek with ALL their heart. But those who are pure and have their lamps trimmed and burning will I remove from the earth. The wise and foolish virgin parable will become a reality. Dare to be disciplined. Hunger and thirst for righteousness and you shall be filled.

Selah.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP