Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was a Evangelical Street Preacher
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I came from a non religious background and then became a born again evangelical at 17 and started preaching all the time. I was an annoying street preacher i remember screaming at some of my friends that they were wicked sinners and had to get saved. I told them they couldn't drink, couldn't smoke weed, condemning people as fornicators, etc. I was moving out into the streets for preaching and then i relaized how stupid i actually was. Fortunately i realized how stupid it was when i became a money hating authority hating anarchist. Actually i was a market anarchist before i became an evangelical, but that doesnt fit together very well. I just realized how dumb i was for telling people they were bad for being human. And for all the people who want to apoligize for the Bible, i know what it says, and it says you should be guilty for existing. Is that really what you want to believe?

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP