Users Online Now: 2,226 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,059,142
Pageviews Today: 1,906,616Threads Today: 833Posts Today: 14,627
09:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Preppers of GLP! Let's see your BOV! Bug Out Vehicle thread!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't want to see what you wish you had, but rather any member here who has or is working on a Bug Out Vehicle is what I am interested in! I know there are guys here building something wicked for a SHTF scenario or maybe it's just for fun for now until that time comes.

My project is actually kinda crazy. I like to play at the local mud parks with my 4X4 truck, but totally tired of rebuilding differentials, transfer cases, axles, etc so since my other hobby is the fuel efficient Geo Metro, I decided to combine the two hobbies into one especially since I have tons of parts for these cars.

That's right. I am building a lightweight, fuel efficient Mudder/BOV capable of driving through the woods, small trail, and even in the mud.........

Here is a test drive video I did..........

This project is in the beginning stages and I still have tons of work to do. Modifications will include......

25X8X12 6 ply ATV tires
4-6 inches of lift
Under-body skid plate
Welded transmission for full time FWD
Roll cage and rear mounted radiator and battery

Let's see what you guys got!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>