Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The end of the NOBODY. -NO-BODY-
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Are people really THAT DESPERATE to believe in something that they have to create threads based on NOTHING. Are people really that weak that a million Gods was not enough...that a new name was necessary for the same 'ole, same old??? --Or did you all simply believe you were being "clever?"--

This may sound negative or insulting to those riding the "Nobody Bandwagon" but, let me tell you...no one could insult or create more negativity around this phenomenon than the followers themselves. Its every bit as bad as a "Jim Jones" suicide cult, without having any one particular node at the head.

So, here it is. Its a new religion. -A religion strictly for NOBODIES.-

Before I start, let me say this...
1. I don't believe in religion
2. I don't believe in religious leaders
3. I don't believe in any conventional God
4. Religion was created as an institution and has been used primarily for the strict control over the masses.
5. I believe in mathematics
6. I believe in programming
7. I believe in a master programmer and light as a tool of creation (you call it God, I call it sentience.)

I don't believing in genderizing the creator. I don't believe that there is any WORD available to us to label this creator. And this creator DOES NOT need to fight any wars, does not need money, does not play politics, does not favor nations of others, and cares not about race, religion, creed, or other human constructs made of separation and drama. Only humans could be so short-sighted as to create limitations and generalizations of "God" within their own petty spheres of influence. Yet...here we are again. Different God, different name.

Those who believe in the "nobody" are just replacing one empty but popular word known as "God," for another emptier and less-utilized one known as THE NOBODY...
-In other words, they are shifting the first failed belief system for a "new model." An upgrade from a BMW to a Mercedes, if you will.

I can't help but to think that this "Nobody" was born from the very trendy "New Age religion" which does nothing more than shift paganism around a bit, while still adhering to the belief of a "messiah." Incidentally, when you use the word NOBODY, it gives one the illusion of sounding "Deep" without the added trouble of providing any thought, analysis, or explanation towards the meaning. Yep, its an automatic mystery maker...

Newsflash...It takes very little depth to parrot a rising trend, and in fact, shows how easy it is to make followers out of the weak. All it took was one little thread on GLP, and the followers came in droves.

We had such hits as:
-She is awake, but is he? (what kind of an idiot creates something like this?)
-He's awake and needs her (Are you really that tripped up for something to do?)
-Can the woman with scars trust the nobody? (This is digging deep for a way to SOUND deep.) --No luck there--
-The Nobody consciousness (Oh, so now we jump from Christ Consciousness to "The Nobody Consciousness." -Brilliant work on that one- I wouldn't call that cutting or pasting...would you???
-The Nobody is the new Messiah- (How LAME can you get?) Apparently VERY LAME.

Then you have the "Would be followers," who are dying to jump on the bandwagon, but, no one explained "The Nobody" in nearly 500 threads about it well enough for the people to follow it adequately...which leads us to such threads as:
-Explain the Nobody for dummies- (Jesus Wept.)
-What can you tell me about "The Nobody"
-The Nobody knows who he is- (Really, its a NOBODY, but, enough of a SOMEBODY to have a gender?)

You poor souls need to get out, live a little. Get some fresh air and visit nature. Sitting at your computers has put so much baby batter in your brains, that you're developing new Gods at will. There's no need to fall to your knees for anyone. The creator doesn't expect it, and neither should you. No one is coming in to save you. You've got to put in that work yourself. -So, quit expecting extra-terrestrials, angels, giants, demons, or whatever else it is that you fear to be your "guiding light." You're here to take responsibility for your own souls and your own actions. Step up for once and use all of that creativity that you use in order to create Gods to worship, and serve the collective. Quit worrying about the insignificance of yourself for once and rise to create a LOVING system of support for all those who share your space.

Be original for a change. We've tried war, anger, worship, and strife. The only thing that "The NOBODY" proves is that religion can make followers out of ANYBODY...

Try being a LOVING, PEACEFUL, ORIGINAL, and CARING being that doesn't look to the sky to solve all their problems. Learn to lead by example instead of parroting empty words. Realities are created by action. Inaction is born from worship. Worship passes the buck to someone else (some unwitting deity) to do for you what you should have sense enough to do for yourself.

BTW- Congrats to the person who originally created the "Nobody" post. You won the bet. You proved that people can be led into any fabrication, lie, or creation of the mind willfully blinded by their wantonness to believe.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP