Users Online Now: 2,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 625,041
Pageviews Today: 1,085,540Threads Today: 450Posts Today: 7,605
01:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ~*ANIMAL COMMUNICATORS, CAT LOVERS*~ My Cat's stuck up a Tree, HELP !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know there are a lot of Cat Lovers as well as Animal Communicators, here on GLP>>>
Here's the story:

Last Thurs June 7th,in the wee hours, My little 8 month old grey Tiger striped baby named "Buddy" got chased from my yard by a vicious dog and ran for his life into the Woods that border my yard, and is now high up in a Tree where I can't even see him because of all the dense foliage.
The poor thing has been up there for a WEEK already but I didn't discover his whereabouts until just yesterday because I was looking in ALL directions, then an email friend who has some psychic ability told me what side of the yard to look in,
and that's the area I heard faint meows in,
but I still don't know EXACTLY which Tree he is in because the Woods are very thick there and it's impossible to see through all the LEAVES !!
An athletic friend came over today and he is willing to climb up and get little Buddy down, but we can't SEE where he is and now he stopped meowing !!!
I also spoke with an Animal communicator who does prayer work and she told me she made contact with Bud and he was alright, not injured badly or anything, just mostly shook up from the shock of barely escaping something that wanted to tear into him....
She told me to send positive reinforcement to him
and tell him he can do it,
he can make it back down and make it home,
she also said to send the thought image of visualizing him climbing down and making it back home ...

The Woods that he is in are right at the back of the property, it takes me one minute to walk to where he is,
physically he is not far at all...
It's the fear and the emotional trauma that he must overcome...

so Please GLP ANIMAL COMMUNICATORS/ANIMAL and CAT LOVERS<
Join me in sending Buddy positive encouragement that he can make it back down out of that Tree and make it home to us !
I know sometimes when Cats panic they forget how to climb down..
I've seen my other cats do it, they have a way of twisting their body and backing up,
and climb down the Tree hind legs first,
I KNOW he can do it ..>!!!

He must be so hungry, he's been up there a week !

Please, let's get Buddy home TONIGHT !!!

Thank you for caring

rose

peace

:kittyL
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP