Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 777 Is The Number Of God Because I Am God
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ...going from a jesus to a god and then to a co-creator spirit within in this ascension process....i have grown within since the thread started so please bare with me..777=7.77 food pH level in the body...so if you want to be a god/creator in your temple and your kingdom>...first you must become a "jesus" in your temple/body and kingdom/mind with the keys...the first key is die-t<see the cross and the word die...and the second key is manna which is potassium iodide KI crystals<it looks like white colander seed as the codebook describes it...the diet and manna is to flush out all unnatural foods/drinks we have stored since birth because our kingdom/pineal gland and other 7 parts of your brain and temple/body, stores it instead of burns it or passes it out...eat what the codebook tells us to put into our body/temple and taking our manna and in about 6-8 months to clean our temple and kingdom out to be the jesus,but we continue the manna and diet... we will be god/creator spirit in our temple and kingdom with the 3rd key of positive attitude/thinking and remembering we are spirit withinhearts...Romans 8:14>we all can be a jesus... sulfur based microscopic parasites live in mud critters>cattle,pigs,catfish,founder,etc. and is the hell referred to by "jesus" because cooking doesn't kill them(worms)..."their worm does not die and the flame is not quenched" is said of people in hell...and today's grocery store meat is also packed full of chemicals...only ocean fish doesn't have chemicals added and the jesus symbol is the fish with scales,but not bottom dwelling fish in the die-thearts...this is how i because a "jesus" then a "god" in my own temple and kingdom and then a co-creator as i remembered i/we are spirit within that created the religious concepts...die-t and manna will get you to jesus state,then maintaining the 2 keys with the 3rd key will get you to a godlike state in your temple and your kingdom and then into our co-creator spirit within state...these keys i/we give to everyone....the bible is also metaphors of our ego traits freewill,humility,pride,desire and vanity to hang upon our cross and die to as humility at the head of the cross cry's out for the creator...pride and vanity are nailed together at the feet as free will and desire are nailed at the hands...the statute of liberty has 7 points in it crown because of the 2 sides of the brain,pineal gland,pituitary gland,thalamus,cerebellum and medulla...the torch symbolizes the pineal gland lit like a burning flame... the 8th brain part that all together form the divine feminine...and the bible is also about our 6 senses..boomPS as "gods" code book gave us the diet and manna ,we must supply the other 3 keys of an open mind ,an open heart and positive thinking/attitude to produce the 5 pointed star of venus the morning star to rise in our hearts..after maintaining that, the 6 pointed star of 3 points above and 3 points below will be given making us a co-creator in our temple and kingdom...(((here's an recent edit ,the longer i have used the keys i remembered we are all co-creators with the same shared spirit and our spirit existed before the creation making us co-creators instead of gods,goddesses,saviors or prophets,hf )))
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP