Users Online Now: 1,755 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 49,716
Pageviews Today: 97,195Threads Today: 45Posts Today: 743
01:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is it just me, or are crazy mental people on the rise in society??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok I live a ferry ride away from Vancouver. For years we head over to the city for shopping and appointments on average once every couple of months. I do not drive and take transit everywhere.

Well the last few times I have been to Vancouver, this week twice, I have encountered more mental people in public than ever in my entire life!!

Sitting on the bus and seeing a man twitching out in a seat nearby and then talking to himself about Hitler very rapidly. Another man on the ferry talking to his hand in a very animated way and every now and then telling his hand to SETTLE DOWN and smacking it and then saying sorry my dear. Seeing a man lurch around us as we sat by the waterfront dragging his leg and drooling and then yelling at his leg to hurry up idiot!
A woman kept asking us with excitement if we liked peaches while we were on transit, over and over, like every 5 minutes. And then at a bus stop a man kept raising his hands to the sky and saying WHAT? WHAT? and then punching himself and doing it all over again.

And there are more...but that was just this week! What is going on???

I seriously have never seen anything like this in my whole life and have been to the city loads...how could I have missed all of this/

And like I said for the past few months I have seen a variety of things like this but this week was on a massive increase...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP