Users Online Now: 2,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,243,543
Pageviews Today: 2,070,947Threads Today: 811Posts Today: 14,231
08:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fukushima and the USA: Where is the fetal death/stillbirth/miscarriage data?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was in online discussion with a guy that claimed that fetal deaths, stillbirths, miscarriages had skyrocketed since Fukushima. I assumed it was a bogus, hysterical claim, and since I had some time to kill, I decided to grab some REAL data and run a few statistical tests for myself.

This seemed pretty straightforward, but I cannot find any data after 2010. That seems ridiculous, I know, since I thought the government collected data on virtually EVERYTHING, but whether I am looking at federal or state data, I cannot find data after 2010. A lot of it stops in 2005, and other data stops in 2009. Why would you stop collecting this data?

Please, anyone, find me this data, so I can take off my newly fitted tin foil hat.

Federal:

CDC (stops at 2009 latest, but earlier for some data):
[link to www.cdc.gov]

State:
(one example, but all the states are similar)

California (stops in 2009):
[link to www.cdph.ca.gov]

I could provide many more links, but they all stop at about the same time. Is there really no raw data post-Fukushima?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP