Users Online Now: 2,061 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 805,507
Pageviews Today: 1,423,461Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 10,461
04:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GIGANTIC BLACK TRIANGLE UFO buzzed us at gas station... WTF???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There were two of us stopped at gas station for fuel, second person went into gas station and I remained on outside on the other end of parking lot where there was a rest area...The ship came over top of tree line and moved very slow in what seemed to be in slow motion with no sound, no air movement and very low...Had a cat in vehicle which responded by acting out and finding itself on the dash board...It had a large red globe in the center bottom of craft with white lights on each end of triange...At the rear end of triangle there were 5 lights about the size of a large end of a 55 gallon drum which were stationary lites...It was black in color with grids on the bottom of the craft that seemed to be closed with no sound or air movement...It was very close to tops of trees which the trees showed on leaf or branch movement...It was moving in slow motion over me and continued to move in a SE direction and disappeared...During observation I had turned to look at the gas pump site to see if anyone else was seeing what it was...People seemed to be unaware of it overhead...I felt as though time had slowed down and could not move but was thinking about what I was seeing...I did not see any windows or doors on craft...No exhaust was observed...I could not see top of craft and cannot established height of craft from bottom to possilbe top...The reason I looked up was I was streching from driving and had raised my arms above my head and looking at the night sky which very clear and dark with stars before the ship appeared moving overhead...

[link to www.ufostalker.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP