Users Online Now: 2,166 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 661,091
Pageviews Today: 1,076,099Threads Today: 430Posts Today: 7,227
11:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BEWARE-GLUED MEAT SCRAPS BEING SOLD IN RESTAURANT AND MARKETS AS PRIME CUTS POSE HEALTH HAZARDS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Consumer Alert!!!!!
Several days ago I went with a friend of mine to a fairly exclusive restaurant in Brielle, NJ. My friend order Filet Mignon(i had offered to treat) so when our dinner arrived I noticed that my friend had a bewildered expression on her face after several bites. I asked what was wrong and she pointed to the cut of meat. It looked like it was ground beef that had been molded into a cut of Filet Mignon. The muscle fibers were running in all different directions and the surface was like that of a grilled hamburger. We both thought it tasted like ground beef.

We talked with the manager who insisted that it was a normal cut of Filet Mignon, however, he was willing to allow her to order another selection and did not charge us for the Filet.

I have started eating pasta, no seafood or meat. You will see why.

Check out the following video:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Sorry, can't seem to embed could use some help pleae.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP