Users Online Now: 2,184 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,101,134
Pageviews Today: 2,012,732Threads Today: 687Posts Today: 14,982
07:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ObamaCare-Even if they let you on Medicaid, you won't be able to find a doctor for M19+
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I should know. It's hard to find Medicaid providers for children under 19, but if you have a disabled person on Medicaid over 19, you will NOT have an easy time finding a doctor. Plus, it still will not cover dental-extractions only and only at the few providers who will accept Medicaid.

I suppose you would be able to go to the hospital and have medications, but how are they going to pay for it.

I have a 15 year-old and we qualify for Medicaid for our children in KS and for 2 years I have applied. The first year they didn't approve it until the final month of the year and so, his coverage only lasted for 30 days and then I applied again and we faxed in our entire income taxes and was told that we were denied because they said they didn't get the Schedule E, which they did twice, but they will use any excuse to deny you because Kansas is fucking broke, people.

So, how is this supposed to work when this is the situation now?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP