Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Visited by blue fairies in my dream [Dream]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 10min ago wake up. Its my dream so dont juge, and dont ask what kinda drugs i use. I met many other entities in my dreams so its normal to me.

In last dream minutes ive been visited by 3 fairy looking entities. Girl, man and old man. Skin dark blue, black eyes, ears like a short antenna, i more looked at their eyes. Size was about 30-40cm. Had invisible wings, coz they fly move them very fast.

It was sunset, i and my friends went to my home, before we heard strange sound, we knew something coming. I stalked in one dark room through window. They first looked like birds flying around but one saw me and stoped in front of window. I zoomed my view to it. I Stretched my hand and it answered by the same too. Then i come outside fast and started to talk with them. All conversation was with girl. She was asking me questions not me. First question was i am a traveler. i answered to her: sorta, im more like astral traveler. Then she react, ah so (like oh boring) you of this kind which forget everything. Than she sez we always remember, and how it feels forget everything. My answer was: its like a game rule, when we are born we must forget everything. One more question was about the house, asked im living here i said yes. Reaction was something like gosh how you can live there, looks ugly (reaction interpretation) ;D

And after this moment i catch myself what im doing and what im talking looked around and wakeup.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP