Users Online Now: 2,141 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 985,113
Pageviews Today: 1,359,655Threads Today: 379Posts Today: 6,405
11:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New 9/11 2012 London Olympic Games (WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU DIE)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Part 1 of 17

Part 2 of 17

Part 3 of 17:

Part 4 of 17:

Part 5 of 17:

Part 6 of 17:

Part 7 of 17:

Part 8 of 17:

Part 9 of 17:

Part 10 & 11 of 17:
blocked due to copyright, I'll inform you when the new version will be available

Part 12 of 17:

(THE REST OF THE VIDEOS BELOW)

Here's a list of propaganda media which work as predictive programming preparing the masses the the new 2012 London 9/11 and preparing them for what is next... all these movies, videos games and musics are in my documentary and all their hidden and ciphered messages are explained in detail.

video games:
Risen 2, The Secret World, Dark Siders II, Ninja Gaiden III, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Resistance: Fall of Man, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Mass Effect III, Hell Gate London, Mario & Sonic at the London 2012, London 2012 (official video game)

movies:
39 Steps (1978), Hugo, The Simpsons S21E20, The Time Machine, Number 9, 2012, Mission Impossible 4 Ghost Protocol, Take Shelter, Batman Dark Knight Rise, Cars 2, Knowing/Prediction, Spooks: Code 9, Independance Day, Anonymous, V For Vendetta, The Dictator, G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation, Dr. Who, The Avengers, Reign of Fire, 28 Weeks later, Baal Storm God, Harry Potter Half-Blood Prince, Mars Attack, Shanghai Kights, Total Recall (2012), The Iron Lady, Marvel Superheroes 4D

musics:
Earthquake - Labrinth ft Tinie Tempah
Blow - Kesha
TimeBomb - Kylie Minogue
This is love - Will I Am
Hackney Masth - Slow Mode
Burn it down - Linkin Park
Written on her - Jay Sean ft Birdman
London Bridge - Ed Sheeran & Yelawolf

Commercials:
Half Time in America - Dodge
Take the Stage - Adidas
I Great Britain - Adidas
About to Blow - Adidas with Devlin
All In - Adidas
London's burning - London City BBC Advert
Sport at Heart - London Olympics promotional clip
Eurostar 2012 London Olympics ADS
2012 London Underground Olympic Posters
WinTV London Olympics Promotional Clip
British Airways London Calling ADS
Euro 2012 Chinese ADS

Mario & Sonic ~ Masonic
(ep 7)

The 2 Mascots of the London Olympic Games:
Wenlock & Mandeville ~ "We Unlock Man Devil" (Antichrist)
(ep 7)

Arnold Schwarzenegger about the 2012 London Olympics:
"They will be something that we don't even know yet, but it would be something again historic, a breakthrough moment"
(ep 16)

"Dark Satanic Mills"... The Opening Ceremony is like a massive satanic ceremony with altars, huge black statue of sorcerer with a wand, Mosh Pit, Huge black column with the masonic symbols....

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Telegraph's Operation BlackJack (2009)... an hidden message ciphered in an hexadecimal code on the ID (you can find this slide in the episode 1) of a the new North America Union card:

This is the ID:
74686973206973206e6f74206a75737420656e7465727461696e6d656e74

When you covert this ID in a Hex to String converter, you get:
"This is not just entertainment"

You can try it for yourself:
[link to www.string-functions.com]

A slideshow says that Denver will be the Capital of the new state which will be born after the London False Flag: Union of North America...This explains all the satanic symbols around the Denver Airports, why the secret underground bases, why the satanic murals about WW3 and a satanic new age which will follow... (ep 15)

Operation BlackJack link:
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

The underground secret bunkers are not meant to protect during a period of chaos, they are done to protect the elites and to EXECUTE the masses... only few people won't be executed there and will serve as slaves... See the full proofs in the episodes 14 and 15.

The London "Scipmylo Festival" which cover the whole perido of the olympics (27 July - 12 August)...it's Olympics backwards...it's a satanic symbolism which means that the Olympics will be upside down.... (ep 8)

The Olympic Torch 800 grams, 8000 bearers, 80...300m relays... 888 is the satanic code of the Antichrist, it's also 1776 = 888 * 2 (1776 the creation of the illuminati secret society and the date of the Independance of America)

AND A LOT OF EXCLUSIVE PROOFS are in the full documentary (duration: 3h10)

I've done this doc for myself under the Guidance of God ALONE.

IT'S URGENT FOR YOU TO WATCH IT AND TO TAKE THE RIGHT DECISION.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP