Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject World controling and Transformation to Angel [Dream]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I continue my interesting dreams series. Ill try to make it short today.

First dream part was about world leaders meeting. They want to decide what to do with ppl all over the world. I saw Putin and few other leaders from Eu. They was talking about economics and how to rule waking ppl. They want war. Its only path they see. I left them met some warriors. But just one listen me and want to leave this fake coming war. We activated mines all over the path we walked. After some time i turned back and saw big atomic mushroom.

Wake up for 30min 5am watched how sun rises. And go back to sleep :)

I continue dream. I become an Angel. yes real angel with wings and felt huge power inside me. My mission was to find other angels. Every angel was earth element. i was wind angel. huge part of dream i searched other angels. I find them all but our powers was not enough. We fight with shadow demons witch was controlled by demonic world ruling powers. I knew we missing some parts. we need not 4 but 6 elements. I found golden crown with wings in front. I heard someone explained me, i can transform(wakeup) an Angel spirit in any simple human with this crown. So i found 2 ppl who had angelic spirit inside and wake them up. They become white and purple colored angels.
We find narrow tunnel in the mountain and entered hall. The battle started inside. If anyone saw last battle of matrix it was something like this just shadow demons try to attack us from all sides, they come from walls, ground and ceiling. We destroyed millions i was using something like light wind lazers from my hands nonstop coz demons flow like water from every corner. We won this battle.

Later i saw many ppl stuck in airport. They stand in lines for like for weeks. And could not leave the lines and go outside. Saw how few hackers destroyed this controlling system and ppl leave airport. They was very angry. saw burning cars in the streets. controlling system lose its power.

Later i jumped to other scene, i helped some middle aged womens climb to icy tower with slippery spiral staircase. I helped them till world grid started to break. Then i jumped to air and watched how everything breaks down to pentagon or hexagon parts like grid broke down.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP