Users Online Now: 2,330 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,358,775
Pageviews Today: 2,268,485Threads Today: 909Posts Today: 16,135
09:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pack of five Zombie raccoons attack woman, sending her to hospital with 100+ bites & cuts !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to news.yahoo.com]

A Washington state woman suffered 16 puncture wounds and over 100 lacerations after being attacked by a pack of raccoons.

Twenty-eight-year-old Michaela Lee was jogging on a trail near her Lakewood home when her dog spotted two raccoons and chased
them up a tree.

"I went over to pick up the leash and head home when three other raccoons just charged out of the grass straight for me.
I decided to run, but they were chasing me and clawing at the back of my legs," Lee said.

She had just gotten to her neighbor's yard when she tripped over them. As soon as she fell, the raccoons began to
viciously attack, biting her arms and legs as she lay trapped under them. Seconds later, Lee's dog ran up and began biting
and growling at them, scaring several of them off and giving Lee enough time to get on her feet.

Lee was immediately taken to the hospital where she said she was in shock. "There was so much blood everywhere you couldn't
see the skin on my arms or legs."

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP