Users Online Now: 1,904 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 379,783
Pageviews Today: 602,032Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 2,991
07:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT INVESTIGATING THE COLORADO SHOOTINGS......WHAT I FOUND PROVES OUR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!.....EVIDENCE FILE 1
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok.....I stayed up all night doing research on the shootings in Colorado and I think it's extremely clear that something isn't adding up at all....actually it does add up ...but to a diffrent equation

first I will show the an interview with a man named Alex

Then I will walk you through and I have the video posted at the end of the post

[link to www.9news.com]

ok ....I'm sure you probably already saw some things but let me show what I've found

This guy was in theater 8 with his sister....theater 8 is beside theater 9....theater 9 is the one that Holmes was in...and it's to the right side of Alex

He starts off by saying that they where just watching the movie ....then they hear loud bangs coming from his right....He then says that a thick smoke speads through the theater 8!!!!!!!

...he states that he meets a friend that night and they say this to each other...."o cool special effects, what theater does that anymore??!!!....and hes chuckling.......what the heck is he talking about .......is he saying that him and this friend where talking about a movie being combined with real time special effects in the theater!!!!! ....like on a HOLLOYWOOD movie set!!!!!...did they talk about it while waiting in line before it ever happened because they knew thought that the planned show was gonna be cool!!!! .....what theater has ever used smoke as special effects during the showing of a movie??!!!?.....I've never heard of it...I'm 34.....he can't be older than 25 at the most

......he says that the bangs continue and he starts to see holes in the wall.....he says that he starts to get more curious about it and that him...his sisters and his friends start wondering what's going on

notice what he just said....first he said it was him and his sis at the movie ....then he mentioned that he made one new friend that night......now he is saying that it's him...his sis.and FRIENDS there!!!!

He then claims to sees things come thru the wall....he sees things float through the walls??!!! And he sees bullet holes in the wall

.he says he sees few people start standing up grabbing their sides and moaning and get up to leave cause the got hit by bullets...

WHAT!!!!???.... what human outside of Clint Eastwood or John Wayne gets hit by a bullet and just stands up ....moans and then walk out!!!!....

people would be screaming!!!!!

After all of this he claims that he ,his sister and his friends didn't grasp something was up until someone burst thru the door and tells them that a man out there has a gun

He now states at this time that all the smoke the enveloped theater 8 came from a man made device ......he states this smoke....blinds , smells chokes him and taste nasty!!!!!

He says this.....there is people tellthemis that they are called pepper bombs

Who told them this because Police Chief Dan Oates publicly said that they didnt know what it was !!!!!!!

but here's the kicker.....the media never mentions a toxic gas device that was detonated in theater 8!!!!

SO THERE WAS A GAS TYPE DEVICE IN THEATER 8 THAT WAS DETONATED JUST LIKE HOLMES DETONATED IN THEATER 9!!!!!!
........THIS ALONE WOULD PROVE A CONSPIRACY AND COVER UP!!!!!!

the Guy says that at this time the Alarm begins to sound and now they know things are serious.....

This is so laughable ..... you hear gun shots...you see bullet holes in the wall...you see people shot...you have a toxic gas blindingyou ,disorientating you and choking you so that you can't breath ....and then a person comes a warns everybody to stay inside the theater because there's a man with a gun out there......but when the alarm sounds....this is when you realize that it's really serious what is happening so y'all all rise and file out!!!!!!!!!!

this was their signal that the charade was over!!!!!! ....so they got up and left.....why wasn't they worried about The Armed Killer walking out of theater 9 and coming after them???!!!!!!!....it's not like theater 9 had a force field around the entrance that wouldn't kept Holmes from leaving it!!!!!!

yet they had no fear and when the Alarm went off ....they just left

The Reporter at this point says to Alex..." I want to be clear ...you said that you are just trying to help people understand what happened and help us wrap our heads around the magnitude of what happened in there.........because you talked to someone who was in theater 9...where you think the shooter was....tell me what she told you"

Alex says ....."yea well like I don't want to upset anyone
by anything that I say but I don't feel like anyone should be left in the dark about what happened"

Let me ask you Alex .....why would the American people ever think that we would be kept in the dark???!!!!

he says he talked to a woman that was in theater 9 and he asked her if she saw anything or if anything happened.".....what!!!!????.....

that's a dumb question isn't it?....he asked her did anything happen....what a joke.....there is a joke.....the place is crawling with Feds and local police.....the media is every where....you see people all shot up ....you hear a gun being shot in theater 9 and you see bullet hole with your own eyes in the wall....you see people shot in by bullets coming from Theater 9 and a guy runs over and tells yall to stay put cause a man has a gun....and you asked her did anything happen???!!!!

I think he was trying so hard keep from letting the American people from thinking that He knew exactly what was going in 9 cause it was all a fake that he said things like ......did anything happen in 9?....

he over did and over acted here and totally blew it

he says that what she told him he couldn't translate it very well because it sounded like madness to him

I'll let you watch the video now....

if you watch his facial expressions throughout the interview you can easily tell he's lying

[link to www.9news.com]

to be continued

if you think ive found something then please pin me=)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP