Users Online Now: 1,151 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 177,932
Pageviews Today: 275,271Threads Today: 112Posts Today: 1,565
03:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Paris Jackson vs. the Hollywood Illuminati , Billion dollar fortune at stake
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Michael Jackson left behind almost a billion dollar fortune that will only continue to grow. Think about it, he left behind one of the biggest good mines ever in Hollywood and everyone knows how things work there. Just look at what's been done to people like Brittnay Spears to gain control of her money. Can you imagine what's being done right now because the money is basically up for grabs untill Paris turns Eighteen. Even then she will have to fight to keep it, Brittney is like 30 years old and they managed to gain total control of her money.

Michael Jackson fought the hollywood illuminati his entire life amd tried to expose them to the entire world for years. He was also a very intelligent person despite how the media portrayed him to be. Don't you think that he passed his knowledge down to his children and Espically his eldest child , Paris ? Paris seems very intelligent especially for her age. She also seems to be pretty normal despite all that she has dealt with and is currently dealing with. Actually all his children seem ok , so far , from what I can see , which isn't much. If you think about it his kids should be some of the most fucked up children in Hollywood right now. But they seem relatively normal if you ask me. Paris seems to be very aware of what's going on around here and that can't be easy. She's surrounded by vedy greedy & manipulative people who all happen to be very good at acting , it is Hollywood you know. There is a billion dollar fortune that will only grow larger and right now as the illuminati Probobly see's it , they only have to get past an 82 year old woman " who has been heavily controlled and manipulated by her husband almost her entire life" & a 13 year old girl, Paris Jackson. I'm sure they are throwing every trick in the book at them both. I think Michael Jackson prepared his children from this. Could you imagine the good Paris might do with her fortune ? I can. We should all pray for herhf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP