Users Online Now: 2,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,065,380
Pageviews Today: 1,778,026Threads Today: 717Posts Today: 12,811
05:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Comprehensive Psychic Revelations from the Distant Future & Time Travelers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't expect anybody to believe me or even read this, but I'm going to post this anyway because I think the right person is going to read it. I want to reveal to you what I have heard and seen from people from the future.

If this is meant for you, you will know.

Perhaps other psychics can validate and confirm specific prophecies over time, but in any case, I expect merely to be called a crackpot right now.

Here it goes:

Over the years, I have spoken to many, many psychic time travelers. While I can be slightly open to this off the influence of pot, it's barely there. Usually I am the most receptive under the influence of cannabis.

------------------------------------------
The Near Future:

The near future is the hardest to see, because there are so many minor variables that change events in the soon-to-come. We do have free will, but some things just do not change-- those are longer-term though. Other psychics are more talented at seeing closer events. I suppose I am more talented at seeing events in a "far sighted" way and can see further out clearly and closer in more blurry.

One soon-to-come revelation that was given to me was that Barack Obama may be assassinated in the 1st year of his second term. Yes, Obama will in fact be re-elected. Unfortunately, there is a chance he will not survive much longer.

My deepest senses tell me that this upcoming few years are going to be extremely chaotic, but the changes we make now will affect the world for the rest of history.

The people from the future tell me that the changes we're making now are the ones that culturally shift us away from the destructive path humanity has been on for at least the past century. Our dominating relationship over the earth, our propensity to kill one-another, and many other things will succumb to the new cultural consciousness shifts worldwide.

In essence, our global consciousness MUST shift because humanity is at a crucial "do or die" moment where we have to seriously and quickly wake up. I believe there will be a precipitous event (event(s)) very soon that will trigger humanity into this mindset. I was never told what this is. It may be nuclear war; it may be the President's death; it may be a combination of many things. I do not know.

People in the future will be so thankful for us that we took the time to experience the growing pains to go through this, however. You have no idea how grateful they are to us and the people in our time for going through the hardest trials (coming soon) humanity has ever faced. In it, we went (will go) through a fire and change our philosophies to ones that sustain, love, and create.

We lay the foundations for a better world. But there will be suffering. Great trials and suffering.

-------------------------------

The 21st Century:

I was never told an exact year, but my guess is that 2050 is about right-- sometime around then the United States will no longer exist. It will dissolve and several different States will emerge, combining many of the current states into 3 or 4 major blocs. I believe there will be a West Coast State, and a Midwestern State as the most powerful.

Water rights are a huge issue in this time. Access to the coasts of the Great Lakes in America becomes a salvific, powerful issue. Minnesota, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, (maybe Wisconsin- not sure) and Illinois may combine to form the most powerful State in the world.

If you live in a place with access to fresh water, you have the power in the new world coming in the mid century. Buy land in those states if you want to survive. Trust me-- fresh water matters.

I think people will universally consider the new version of America better than the old, so do not worry. People's lives will be better.

You cannot stop the fall of America; it is basically an immutable, unchangeable event written into human history. Like I said, around 2050... (not exactly though.)

The latter part of the century will be dominated by problems with geographic class. Worldwide. That means that there will be people dying and starving outside of access to resources all over the place around the 2070 decade. By 2075, the entire world will be a horribly unjust place where people are protecting whatever resources they can.

Major cities will have closed their borders and only the people living inside will be able to benefit from their access to necessary resources. Like I said, if you live in a water rich area, you will do well. Minnesota is a good choice, but it still has to close off its major city like the rest of the world.

Outside the major cities will be the majority of the population starving and dying, doing anything they can to get in. The cities will be guarded by people with guns, and huge walls will be built around them to keep the poor, starving people out.

Anybody who tries to sneak into a city will be shot. There simply won't be enough resources during this time to allow everybody in.

It will be horrible for people, but because of the situation, everybody will understand why it has to happen. It sucks, but it is going to be reality for a while.

There will be major, major droughts in that time. The consequences of climate issues are clear. Deserts will grow. People will die. It is not a pretty time, the 2070s.

Yet for the people inside the enclosed cities, life is pretty good. You will have agricultural domes providing food, entire buildings devoted to feeding the population. Water will be plentiful. I believe there will be trade amongst the cities.

But, unfortunately, if you're in you're in. If you're out you're out.

-----------------------

The Current Human Race in the 21st Century:

In the 21st Century, there will be a great deal of genetics experimentation on people. (Much of it hidden.) Even today, in July of 2012, we understand that this is already happening and has happened for multiple decades.

This should not come as a surprise, but it's not common knowledge today.

We currently have adults living in our world with genetic modifications. More and more will be introduced into the human genome until it creates a large population of people with an extra-competitive edge against the current non-genetically-engineered humans.

Remember what I said about the 2075 era? Well, that's when much of the human race dies out. But it's not the genetically engineered ones that get left behind. The reason: by that time, the sheer number of genetically enhanced humans will cause all the good jobs and the connections with the corporations to go to the enhanced people.

The cities instead of being a place of poverty and full of ghettos will instead be the wealth paradises of the world. Only rich people will be able to afford to live in the cities, and only genetically engineered people will be rich or desirous of living in the cities.

The non-engineered humans will be the ones living outside the cities. And, that is why the majority of non-engineered humans will die.

Many activists at the time will cry out that it's genocide to let all these people die, but even they will understand that because of the diminishing and unavailable resources of the time, this must happen.

It is hard. It is hell on earth for those outside the walls. But people live, and humanity survives. Even outside the walls, there are many, many survivors.

One fun fact is that Baghdad will become a new world class cosmopolitan city alongside Tokyo, London, and New York.

.... In the 2020s there will be a technological development that basically allows people to communicate through a worldwide "wireless Internet" of sorts, but in the brain. People will have microchips implanted.

People who get the chips will be the ones who get all the jobs and are able to function in society. Those who don't will be left behind.

There will be such an uproar and worry about mind control, however, that the death penalty will be instituted for anybody who attempts to control another's mind through this mechanism.

Because of this, humanity never delves into the problem of microchip mind control. Some criminals do it, but when they are found out, they are put to death. It is one of the highest laws in the 21st Century to not mentally manipulate or hack someone's chip.

Fortunately, your brain is able to block that stuff out pretty easily anyway- as well as only allow chip access to only the people you want. Technology keeps up; people are not subject to mind control with it.

-----------------------------

At some point Latin America will create a Latin American trade organization with the most powerful navy in the known world.

------------------------------

Central Africa will be the most prosperous place on the planet during the 2075 famine. The area around the Congo and the central African countries will be fine during the great famine. It will prosper, and because of interference from the former US, there will be a great Central African Union with a democratic, free government.

This will be the country that saves the world. Refugees should know about it. If you are starving in the 2075 era, GO TO CENTRAL AFRICA. IT WILL HELP YOU SURVIVE!

------------------------------

China will begin asserting its power very soon in the 21st Century-- I believe during a war in 2017 where it shows up the United States as the world power. From this point on, China takes its place as a world leader and no longer keeps to itself.

History records the power it exerts as just and fair, however. There is no need to worry about China, except that it might prevent the US from going to war when it shouldn't.

China will invade Russia mid-century, and it will be politically controlled by Chinese military forces.

-------------------------------

Past This Century:

Past the 21st Century, we will see the genetic crisis get worse and worse. By 2150 the situation gets so bad that the disparities between the genetically engineered humans and the non-genetically-engineered humans *(or those lesser-engineered) will become violent.

Civil war will break out almost worldwide between the haves and the have-nots-- the engineered and the non-engineered--- those in charge and those oppressed. (Get the picture?) These are called the genetics wars of 2150. It is understood as one of the most horrible events in human history.

It takes time, but at some point the non-genetically-engineered humans are eradicated leaving only the genetically enhanced humans left. Same species-- enhanced traits. Yet, these traits and mental/psychic abilities are so advanced, that the people from centuries out (27th Century to be exact) consider our current "species" (our current human race) to be the forefathers of their species.

They don't see themselves as non-human or different-- they see us simply as the forefathers of their species on a prior evolutionary level, such as we might see a Homo Erectus or a early hominid. It's simply another development in the human species, and they honor us as the people who get them there.

They do not think of us badly in the future; they worship us as the people who basically caused their world to become what it is-- paradise.

Yet current humanity is all dead.

--------------------------

The year 2375 (CORRECTION: 2367) is a very important year. I cannot say why for specific reasons, but there is an agency confirming a prophecy that I made with other people from this year. If I revealed the importance, they may not be able to accurately confirm it.

But keep that year in mind.

--------------------------

The 25th Century will be a time of prosperity for humanity. It will be considered a great beginning of the Golden Age. It will last about 2 centuries. People will be happy, free, productive, and simply live their lives. If there would be a time to live, it would be in the 25th century. (2400s)

People will liken it to the great peaceful ancient Chinese Empires.

---------------------------

The 27th Century will fulfill the greatest achievements we could conceive in human history (at least up to that point) because the arts of time travel and inter-dimensional travel will be taught like an academic science.

You would go to classes and school to learn the art of inter-dimensional/psychic time travel. Everyone can do it. It is taught to young children like they're learning to read or swim.

There are thousands upon thousands of people from the 27th Century ready to communicate with you right now. There is one haughty British professor who absolutely adores communicating with me, and I quite enjoy his "channeling." He has a lot of knowledge and opinions, and this is where a lot of this information comes from.

People in their time take on the names of historical figures they appreciate, much like today's popes. People think nothing of naming their kids after historical figures. I know it's an absurd example, but it would be likely for a parent to name her child Julius Caesar, Albert Einstein, Napoleon, or something odd like that.

In the 27th Century, the biggest achievements, like I said, are related to connecting with other worlds, other dimensions, aliens, people, other times, etc. The science is perfected, and if you talk to them they can teach you.

Just try to connect with a 27th Century person if you can when you're "traveling." They are free with their information, because that's just their culture. They are such good people, but a bit stodgy and Victorian in their own moralisms.

Nonetheless, their moralisms are far different than ours. There is no such thing as a monogamous relationship anymore, for example. They seriously think it's immoral to live in a controlling, jealous relationship and almost defend that view with a fervor.

I was told by a 27th Century person that the world religions kinda mush together in the 25th Century, with a new form of Islam being the dominant religion, but the influences it has are very Christian in origin. Let's just say that "Celebrate the God Among Us" will be a hit worship song for several... like 4-5 centuries.

The Golden Age of Religion will, again, be the 25th Century... People will care for one another... there will be no allowance for poverty-- all people are cared for... The 24th Century will lead to this because of the deepest spiritual revolution humanity will have ever experienced... If you listen hard enough, you will hear the songs of worshipers from the 24th century singing the song "Celebrate the God Among Us" over and over and over again. They are so grateful that our time has made the changes it has... (Or, is in the process of making and will be making.)

-----------------

Anyway, I've been typing for a long time, but I wanted to share this with you. You know who you are. Most won't believe this, but you understand. :)

And this is for you.

There's more to be revealed, but this is enough for now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP