Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have seen the future!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes, I have.
I have seen it just for a few minutes, about 3 to 4 minutes. I didn't choose to be there, in that location, and I wasn't really understanding why I was there.

So I somehow out the sudden appeared in what I would call the future because some relatives appeared to be older. I wasn't understanding and everything was very unclear, I felt like I was on shrooms or something.

and then I came back to this reality, the funny thing is that I remember that we (me and my brother) were desperately looking for something. Everything is very unclear to me, but the only thing that I remember is that the internet was like a service with something that looked like google but had a different name.

You needed like this GlobalI.D number and passcode to access it, and then a fingerprint was required. Then it had everything personalized for my brother, my brother was saying that we needed to find that damn net! I am sure that doesn't mean much, I was transported into me from the future or some.

I know this sounds delusional, but

I saw it!

and I mentioned it because everything there was very unclear, but the part when my brother signed on for the internet, was sealed in my mind forever.
Idol1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP