Users Online Now: 1,453 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 363,179
Pageviews Today: 570,138Threads Today: 214Posts Today: 3,491
06:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Im really getting tired of it all....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My quest in the unknown/spiritual/paranormal world began over 10 years ago. Back then I really committed myself to finding out what was going on out there. I knocked on many many doors, looked into many many things and read my butt off. Yes I do know more, Yes I can see what others don't see and Yes I have grown immensely form it. But I'm sick of it....I'm sick of living on the fringe, sick of going out to a bar not being able to enjoy myself because I can see pass all the social construct BS, tired of having a progressively harder time to find "real" (non IP based) people to which I can honestly speak from my heart. Funny thing is that the deeper I dig the more questions arise, its never freaking ending. Always on the watch of my own consciousness to not go coo coo puff on me and end up drooling in a psych ward.

Why o Why is the path to Gnosis so painful and lonely? (I know the answer...and that also pisses me off!) Probably better off with the blue pill?

PS...no, Im not gonna blow my brains out.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP