Users Online Now: 2,262 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,192,139
Pageviews Today: 3,046,907Threads Today: 713Posts Today: 14,443
10:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OVERLORD & creator YHWH the most-high ELohim has message, from I, CHRIST MICHAEL of NEBADON, MESSIAH, SOURCE ONE CODE, professor-x's SON
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message names/alias; michael the archangel, christ michael, michael of nebadon, YHWH's SON & SERVANT, GODtheSON, Jesus's younger dumber brother, "the nobody"

stregnth: soliplism philosophical metality, mind control, not only on people, i megamind change reality/transcend space time

cool- enoch/metatron, book of enoch, christ michael, lightworkers who dont charge. knowing ufos=demons AND both exist, pusha t.

i find my morpheous tonight looking for ... from a dave brain. black & deisel amazing man. i call him beast from marvel. he will lead REVOLUTION / serve god good. he cant die. hes immortal. his brother kweli is equally cool, but he will apostle for the black panther / natione of GOD 5% niche our various arnachists/anonymous/ v for vendetta,, no die immortals

homo- sons of satan/CHILDRENoftheDARK/fallenangels (what you call ufos/demon) and the whole ETERNity game against the Sons of YHWH / children of light, also uncool- obama ron paul mitt romney all GOV SUCKS, within a few weeks/months father will turn/give me full mind control powersilluminati justin beiber, and DEF ZIONISM.

gov id: michael j mcgreevy
ss# 142781885
birthday 1-31-85 / AQUARIOUS , hence 'this is my age'. no money. freedom for all

sun (a star) aka ILLUSION/harrp component , will have said illusion explode (SUNBURST) on the morning OF: my time- august 14th, during the morning of/sunlight. three days of darkness, shall follow

[link to twitter.com]
[link to twitter.com]
dance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP