Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange dream about Florida tidal wave
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Disclaimer: I do not offer this as a prediction of any kind...

I have just had a detailed and disturbing dream, and I'm writing this down quickly to preserve as much as possible. In the dream I'd been to the USA on business, as I do occasionally, and decided to stop off in Florida on the way home. Although I've never been to Florida, the design of the buildings, the heat and the rich blue colour of the sea gave me that impression. It didn't look like California, which I know a bit around LA.

So I'm walking towards the sea down a road of high-rise buildings. Suddenly I'm aware that the horizon of the ocean is beginning to get higher. I immediately think "tidal wave" and start running, hoping to take refuge in a high building. Actually the place I find is more of a three-storey beach house, inhabited by surfer dudes!

What follows is very strange. Everyone in the house rushes round with tape to secure the windows. Then we dash to the top floor of the house. The water rises to that level at the front of the house but doesn't come in. Then it subsides and we're mightily relieved. A minute later, the water begins to rise at the back of the house and the air pressure builds up to intolerable levels. I take a crowbar to break a window on the "dry" side but the others stop me. Again the water subsides and the pressure returns to normal.

Finally, the waters rise again at the front and this time the windows begin to bulge. All of us try to send messages out by phone but the network is down. Just at the moment when the windows seem ready to break, the water subsides again.

We all rush into the street, ecstatic and terrified at the same time. The owner of the house attacks me suddenly, accusing me of wanting to break the windows. Suddenly he drops dead of a heart attack. Then I see there are bodies piled up in gutters and storm drains, left by the receding waters. It is a terrible sight.

Then something truly strange happens. Various survivors begin to come out of their places of refuge. They are a wide variety of people but they all have one thing in common: a red dot in the centre of their foreheads like the Hindu caste mark. I feel my forehead and realise I have one too! I suddenly think: what if this event was intended to wipe out a certain section of the population? All kinds of unnerving possibilities arise.

Finally, I find myself in a long queue of people waiting to be allocated shelter. All have the red dot. I arrive at a table where a panel discusses my needs and allocates me a house which must have been 'vacated' after the tidal wave. One of the panel is a woman with overly large eyes who regards me very strangely. I get the distinct impression she is not human, but leave the scene quickly.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP